Funny: DmC: Devil May Cry
- Kat's expression when she sees Dante open the door to his place.
- Dante's response to a white wig falling on his head that looks just like original Dante's hair.
- By the end, his hair's gone completely white.
- And they're now offering a Classic Dante skin as DLC.
- Meta-funny: How much offence some particularly hardcore DMC fans took at such a mild jab. Also, seeing former haters actually laugh at this.
- Vergil explaining what the demons are doing in the human world early in the game:
Vergil: The way they keep us docile is a... a little more insidious.Dante: What is it? (sips drink from can)Vergil: It's in your hand. Planet Earth's most popular soft drink, Virility. The demons have spiked it.(Dante slowly turns and spits the drink out)
- In the intro to mission 4, Dante is dragged into Limbo again,
Dante (in the most exasperated voice): Oh, c'mon.
- During the mission to break into the Virility Factory to find the Succubus, Dante questions Kat on how she met Vergil and she tells him that they met in Limbo. Dante then asks why she was there, and she responds that she was escaping the nightmares. Dante's cutest WTF face ever.
Dante: You came to Limbo to get away from the nightmares?
(Dante silently mouths "fuck me" when Kat walks away)
- The insult-slinging between Dante and the Succubus, which eventually just degrades to an F-Bombing match.
Succubus: Fuck you.Dante: Fuck you!Succubus: FUCK YOOOOUUUUUBLAAARRRRRRGGG (fight starts)
- Also, the Succubus' resemblance to the Slurm Queen.
- Prior to Bob Barbas's boss fight, Dante gives him the middle finger and challenges him to "put a spin on this". And he does.
- "Segue into THIS!
- During the boss fight with Bob Barbas, you can see a bit on the newsticker.
Newsticker: Bob Barbas voted the world's sexiest news reader.
Bob: You think you're cool? How about I kill you and piss on your corpse for cool points?
- Just about everything in this boss fight is bound to make you laugh or chuckle:
Bob: ...spreading sexual diseases of the unholy kind.Dante: Ain't that the best kind, Bob?
- This gem inside the fake news segment:
- The fake news reports are amazingly daft that one can't help but laugh at how obviously false they are.
- Even better, he does Bill O'Reilly's "We'll do it live!"
- A nice Oh, Crap moment for the player when the three are invading Mundus's building. As Dante heads up, he tries to remember which floor to stop on, thinking it's 105. We then hear Kat going over the plan telling him to stop on 106 and not 105, which is infested with demons.
Dante: Oh shit.
- On another elevator trip ride, Dante is stuck listening to elevator music.
Dante: [Kat] was right. This is Hell. (Stepping out of the elevator onto a demon-infested floor) Ah, much better.
- A conversation between Vergil and Dante before Dante enters Mundus' lair, showing some growing friendly animosity.
- Just before the battle with Mundus, while he's stomping around making a speech that Vergil and Dante are totally ignoring:
Mundus: I AM MUNDUS.Dante: (pointing at Mundus) You're an asshole!
- Dante tries to get into a club but gets told he's not on the guest list.
Dante: (punches bouncer unconscious then signs something on the clipboard before dropping it) I am now.(zoom in on the clipboard which has the words "FUCK YOU" in red)
- In the first mission, when Dante enters the haunted house, an animatronic doll jumps out at Dante, and Dante just runs past it and says...
Dante: Get lost.
Dante: OH SHIT!
- And then only seconds after? The Hunter's arm breaks through one of the walls and tries to grab him.
- The Vergil-centric DLC isn't funny at all. The construct of Dante formed by Vergil's subconscious and insecurities is a spiteful, cruel individual who always looked down on his brother. What is funny: the only thing it has in common with the actual Dante is that it still cracks horrible puns.
Hollow Dante: (after Vergil flings a bus at him) Ahh, I hate public transport!
- El mod mexicano de "Donté" es un nuevo nivel de divertido.
- Dante is trapped in Limbo inside a church, and has to make it to the window at the end of the aisle in order to escape. As soon as Dante is about to reach said window, Limbo stretches out the aisle, and this happens multiple times. After Dante eventually escapes, he treats us to this pun:
Dante: That seemed to drag on forever...Church.
- After beating Vergil in the Definitive Edition, the same ending plays out, but with one major difference. As the camera pans towards Dante, instead of his eyes glowing with power, Dante escorts Kat out of the area, and attempts to grab her ass on the way out. Way to kill the drama, man.