- From "Lost My Marbles", after Buzz and Delete have created a pink fog:
Hacker: Pink?? I told you puce! I WANTED PUCE!!
Buzz: Sorry, boss, pink's all we got left. Besides, what's the difference?
Hacker: "The difference" is... PUCE is my FAVORITE COLOR!
- Delirious!Motherboard in "Cool It".
Motherboard: I'm looking! Looking! (singing) Juuuuuust LOOKIIIIIIIING!
- Abby not buying Hacker's attempt to fool her in "The Cyberchase Movie" by acting like an orangutan.
- Lots of stuff in the "For Real" segments. Bianca and Harley (and to a degree, Harry) constantly acting like 8-year-olds is hilarious!
Bianca: I COULD GET MY NAILS DONE!
- Bianca losing it in "Bianca Doesn't Measure Up".
Bianca: YOUR OVER MUST BE BROKEN, KELLY!! AND WHY ARE YOU TAPING ME??!
- The flashbacks Kelly has in the For Real segment of Bianca's "moments" when Bianca insists she'd make a good employee.
- More "For Real" quotes:
Harry: I said you could have half my rice pudding! —> Harley: My half was on the bottom!Bianca(on her cell phone while in a soccer game): So I was like, watching the game...Harry: THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!
- In "Bianca Flips Out", she asks a bunch of people in line to flip a coin. They look at her like she's crazy.
- Harry and Jennifer ditching Harley at the end of the evening after he continually tries to ruin their date.
- Bianca's reaction to seeing Kelly meeting a cute guy in the park.
- In "The Case of the Missing Memory", Motherboard loses her memory when a key piece of her is stolen. Partway through the episode, Matt asks her to try to remember...and proceeds to freak out when she calls him "Nezzie", even using Inez's Catch-Phrase of "This is not good! This is not good at all!"
- In "Codename: Icky", Hacker is trying to set up a satellite to eavesdrop on the kids.
Hacker: Quickly! Direct it toward Aquari-Yum!
(Buzz and Delete do this)
Voice 1: Mary had a little lamb.
Voice 2: Well, Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...
Hacker: You incompetent dunce-buckets! You tuned in on Happily Ever After! MOVE! I'll do it myself!
(as he adjusts the satellite, Buzz sits on a button)
Hacker: Tuning, tuning... There!
Inez: No sign of Icky here. That slug's gonna be tough to spot.
Hacker: Yes! (cut to the kids in their pods as Hacker's voice sounds like it's coming out of a radio) Now I can listen in on all their radio messages.
Hacker: YAAAAAAAAARGH! Buzz, you bubble-brain! You sat on the microphone button! Those kids can hear everything we're saying!
Buzz: Sorry, Boss...
- Matt's shock that Hacker knows Pig Latin is also good for a few chuckles since it takes a couple scenes before he gets over it.