- Anything to do with the town crier.
- "In other news — THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!!!" *clangetyclangetyclang*
- As well as the Town Crier's earlier announcement to Victor and Victoria's parents.
Town Crier: (shouting so loudly the cups and saucers rattle) HEAR YE, HEAR YE! VICTOR VAN DORT SEEN THIS NIGHT ON THE BRIDGE IN THE ARMS OF A MYSTERY WOMAN! THE DARK-HAIRED TEMPTRESS AND MISTER VAN DORT SLIPPED AWAY INTO THE NIGHT!! (normal volume) And now the weather. Scattered showers...
- After the wedding rehearsal fiasco, Victor bemoans that his day couldn't get any worse, and then he hears...
Town Crier: Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos! (notices Victor, and makes it a point to let him know) Fishy fiancé could be canned! Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
- "Fetch me musket!"; during the wedding party invasion, Emil responds, "Fetch your own musket! I'm off!"
- In "According To Plan", the Everglots are so pessimistic about Victoria's imminent wedding that their parts are played as if they were part of a requiem mass. To top it off, the doorbell in the end sounds almost like a funeral bell.
- "...There's an eye in me soup." Followed shortly by Grandfather Everglot scaring his grandson and his wife out of the their wits, simply by asking where they keep the spirits.
- Before the heartwarming moment where Alfred and Gertrude reunite, the Punctuated Pounding he gets before finally remembers her name is hilarious.
- And before that, Gertrude tries to defend herself with only her walker while they are mere inches away from it.
- The dead going to the church for Victor and Emily’s wedding:
Priest: Begone, ye demons from Hell! Back to the void from whence you came! You shall not enter here! Back... back... back![beat]Skeleton: Keep it down, we're in a church.
- Made even funnier by the fact that Christopher Lee was the one delivering the line.
- A random skeleton tipping his hat and saying "Evenin'" as he goes in.
- "Stay back! I've got a... dwarf, and I'm not afraid to use him!"
"Answers. I think you mean answers."
- "I want some questions! Now!"
- "And with these hands... I will cup your..." (realizes he has hands over chest) "... Oh goodness no."
- "With this candle, I shall... I shall... set your mother on fire."
- As Victoria is getting her corsets laced: "Get those corsets laced properly. I can hear you speak without gasping."
- The Everglotts on Victor:
Mr. Everglot: If ever I see that Van Dort boy I'll strangle him with my bare hands!Mrs. Everglot: Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin. You'll have to use a rope.
- When Victoria goes to the church:
Priest: You should be at home, prostrate with grief!
- As bad as you might feel for her, Victoria during her marriage to Lord Barkis is kind of funny. She's just so thrilled to be there.
- Almost any moment with the maggot living inside Emily's head.
Maggot: (pops out of Emily's eye) Wedding feast! I'm salivating!Emily: (covers her eyehole) Maggots. (laughs)Victor: But I don't even know your name.Maggot: Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.Emily: (holding her head and whispering) Shut up!Emily: (gets her right leg caught and trips and falls)Maggot: Psst. Hey, I think you dropped something.Maggot: If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I'd say that you've lost your mind!
- Emily's floaty dance thing she does when she and Victor get to the land of the living. Victor looks away just in time to miss seeing Emily's leg catch on something, come free from her body, and for her to go tumbling in a heap on the ground.
- Just before Barkis croaks, everyone wants to beat him up, but Elder Gutknech stops them, reminding them that when amongst the living they must abide by their rules. When Barkis dies however...
Elder Gutknecht: We must abide by their rules! We are amongst the living!(Cue Barkis choking to death)Maggot: Not anymore...Elder Gutknecht: Yep, you're right. He's all yours.
- In that same scene, Elder Gutknech using just his forefinger to stop the Maggot from charging Lord Barkis.
- Victor's reaction to finding out that he not only recited his wedding vows perfectly, but also got married without even knowing it...
Emily: Oh, in the woods, you said your vows so perfectly. (shows off her left hand, now fitted with Victor's ring)Victor: I did?! I did... (starts banging his head on the bar counter) Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
- At the beginning of "The Wedding Song", the black widow spider notices that Victor's coat is a little torn and calls in her fellow spiders to help patch it up. The process ends up being a rather ticklish experience for Victor.
- The black widow attempts to console Emily with a very cliched line. Emily is suitably unimpressed.
The black widow: Oh, those girls are ten-a-penny - you've got so much more! You've got... you've got a wonderful personality!(Emily rolls her eyes.)