- Erica going in for a check up to Hayes after she's bitten and seeing a secetary curtsy to him. Hayes flustered, tells Erica she doesn't speak English well enough but is "very efficient". Erica just looks at him blankly.
- Hayes's ditzy girlfriend actually managing to make a good point about calling the police with a vampire on the loose. Though of course when he tries, they don't believe him. Later in the film he tries again with the same result.
- Erica and the red-haired bride charging into the room to attack Micheal.◊ Erica clearly enjoys being evil.
- Also from the same scene, the red-haired bride running away◊ despite the fact Erica and she should be strong enough to take Micheal. Then again she certainly wiser then most vampires.
- In the final scene, Erica and the red headed bride come after Micheal again after Yorga is staked. Micheal and Donna run past them down an opposite stairwell with the brides doubling back to catch them at the stairwell intersection. Erica is especially all gung-ho to catch the two and being the first to the meet the couple. Once Micheal breaks out the cross, she quickly backs off and cowers behind the red-haired bride◊ as the two are forced back. Ironiclly the red head bride manages to get behind Erica, leaving her to bear the brunt of the holy symbol. Their exaggerated expressions are just priceless as, technically, this is the first time they've dealt with crosses in the movie and they just have this distressed look about them like they don't know how to deal with this.
- At the party, one of the patron comes dressed as a vampire. Naturally when Yorga shows up, he isn't amused by the get up.
- Count Yorga watching a Spanish dub of The Vampire Lovers. He actually seems annoyed when Bruda tells him they have intruders.
- That poor unsuspecting preacher.
- The two cops trying to ask the vampire brides some questions and quickly regretting it when they come after them.
O'Cornell: What are we running for?Madden: 'Cause were scared!