Funny: Count Yorga
- Erica going in for a check up after she's bitten and seeing a secetary curtsy to him. Hayes flustered, tells Erica she doesn't speak English well enough but is "very efficient". Erica just looks at him blankly.
- Hayes's ditzy girlfriend actually managing to make a good point about calling the police with a vampire on the loose. Though of course when he tries, they don't believe him. Later in the film he tries again with the same result.
- Erica and the red-haired bride charging into the room to attack Micheal.◊ Erica clearly enjoys being evil.
- Also from the same scene, the red-haired bride running away◊ despite the fact Erica and she should be strong enough to take Micheal. Then again she certainly wiser then most vampires.
- What makes this even funnier is that they come after him again when he has Donna i.e when he doesn't have the stake anymore. Go fig.
- Speaking of that scene, Erica all gung-ho to catch Micheal and Donna. Once he breaks out the cross, she quickly backs off and cowers behind the red-haired bride.◊
- At the party, one of the patron comes dressed as a vampire. Naturally when Yorga shows up, he isn't amused by the get up.
- Count Yorga watching a Spanish dub of The Vampire Lovers. He actually seems annoyed when Bruda tells him they have intruders.
- That poor unsuspecting preacher.
- The two cops trying to ask the vampire brides some questions and quickly regretting it when they come after them.
O'Cornell: What are we running for?Madden: 'Cause were scared!