- Each of the three main characters gets a Moment of Awesome:
- Emily actually gets two: 1) when she tells Victor to go to Victoria. Such selflessness! And 2) when she stops Barkis from killing Victor by taking the sword to her dead body. The rip in Emily's dress may indicate this is how Barkis KILLED her. She then pulls the sword out of her chest and points it threateningly at Barkis.
- Victoria's words to Lord Barkis when he realizes there isn't any money:
"Did things not go according to your plan, Lord Barkis? Well, perhaps in disappointment, we are perfectly matched!"
- And Victor's whole fight with Lord Barkis. With a freaking fork. Also his "Take. Your Hands. Off Her." directly preceding the fight. Though really, the fight sequence could qualify. In fact, Barkis never touches him, but Victor scores at least THREE hits on him!
- One for the entirety of the undead crew, when Lord Barkis accidentally kills himself, allowing them to have at him for killing Emily.
- Victor confidently citing his wedding vows perfectly in the woods, considering what a wreck he was mere minutes ago.
- The priest holding the line against the walking dead: