Funny: Class of 3000
- "Ow, my eye!" It never gets old hearing that poor kid get smacked in the eye.
- "Ow, my other eye!"
- In the first episode, Madison gets a tuba stuck on her head. Later, while everyone is stuck in the rain, we get this:
Eddie: Can we go home now? My cashmere sweater is shrinking.Madison: And so is this TUBA! (tuba somehow starts shrinking on her head)
Madison: Hey, Kim, Kam, does watching this make you homesick?Kim: Not at all...
- Also in the first episode, we get this exchange while they watch the Sunny concert in Japan on TV:
- In "A Westley Side Story", after arriving at the Regional Competition, we get this:
Sunny: Wonder if we got here before Eastley. *Crash* *Sunny's face goes blank* Nope.Eddie: (Holding a brick, reading) "Dear Westley, we ran out of rocks, but you still stink. Signed: Eastley." *another crash*Philly Phil: (reading) "Dear Westley, we found more rocks."
Sunny: Now if I know Eastley, they're gonna try some dirty tricks on you. So y'all better keep a real close eye on your instruments.Lil'D: We will. We ain't no dummies.Sunny: I'm serious y'all, don't let nothing distract you. *leaves*Lil'D: Hey look! A balloon!Madison: And it's white! *Everyone runs after it, and the ones holding their instruments toss them behind them*
- Made even funnier when you take into account that Eddie and Phil used their totally normal voices for that.
- There's also everyone but Kim and Kam (who are absent) grabbing hold soundly of the Idiot Ball. It's so obvious, it seems almost like a parody of it.
Sunny: One for Kim...one for Madison.Madison: Yes! Pick me!
- In the same episode the class has to vote on another class mate to stay behind from the band competition, à la Survivor. Madison completely misses the point and thinks that she is suppose to vote for herself.
- From "Brotha From the Third Rock", we get this little gem.
Philly Phil: *while walking around what he believes is an alien plant with broken glasses and while being disoriented* 'Well, wherever I am, it appears to have air, sunlight, and- *trips* ... gravity.'
- In "Free Philly", when Philly Phil is reunited with his friends, if you listen REALLY closely, you can here Kam going: "Ahhhh... Cheesy Puffs..."
- Everything that led up to the kids becoming convinced that Sunny is a pirate in "Hunt For the Red Blobtober." Actually, everything in that whole episode.
- Let's see... the bus with all of Kam's friends coming and seeing him humiliated, Cheddar Man and his bootleg movies which he shoots and in which he plays every part (and him recording "The Cheddar of Oz" after Lil' D asks him if he has the ''real'' movie and is STILL recording it when Sunny and the Class needs him), the Parrot that lampshades Sunny's accidental disguise, and stating the obvious when the class sees a giant blob, and comments about the storekeeper in the pet store "Nope, he just sits there and smiles like an idiot!" Madison throwing records/videotapes with "Ow! My eye!" in the background following afterwards, Madison bringing Madison bringly fleas to a flea market and a garage to a garage sale as well as the same tractor showing up when Sunny defeats the blob and sells it as a Sloppy Joe burger, the PacMan parody, and Philly Phil bringing out a cherry from the underground hole after that, the cutaways to Sunny drinking his smoothie in the park when Lil D said he'd be out pillaging, the janitor stating he has to plunge a toilet after Madison points out he's part of Sunny's Funkaneers band, and when the blob takes over all of the plumbing, the janitor is plunging a toilet and the blob comes out of it, and he gets captured by it, and later spit out when the blob is defeated...Those are just some of the moments.