Sunny is Li'l D's father.Let's think about it now. Child Sunny was rather short. Li'l D is rather short. Child Sunny also had a similar face shape to Li'l D's. Sunny is musically gifted, and Li'l D's official profile on the (now-down) website said that he could play many instruments. Plus, there's gotta be a reason why Li'l D admires Sunny so much, besides the music...
- In the Christmas Special, Eddie mentions that Phil was trying to make a white Christmas, "just like the ones [he] used to know" implying that Phil comes from a snowy part of the world; perhaps he came from an ice age?
- He's in unusually good shape for a geek. He's also confident in being able to "win the next Tour De France for the next two centuries", like he'd be able to live that long.
- Also would explain his bizarre fashion sense if this is the case; he's simply not used to dressing like a 21st century kid!
- He's also the only kid to not bring in an instrument from any culture in "Brotha From the Third Rock." If this theory is indeed true, who's to say that heritages are obsolete in his native time period?
- He felt more at home (for a short time) at a tech school rather than Westley; it could have felt more like his original time.
- Finally, his house is more high-tech on the inside, with the implication that his family modified it; possibly to feel more like their original time.
- He doesn't seem to display any desire to go home though. True, it could just be because of his friends, but what if he's from some horrible dystopian future and doesn't want to go back?
- He does mention building a time machine, but it only seems to go backwards, more fuel to the escaping-dystopian-future idea mentioned above. Again, if this is all true, then he's so relaxed and upbeat because he doesn't have to worry anymore.
Madison is related to Mandy (from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), twin sister perhaps?I mean they're physically similar, they're blonds, they have hair bands, they wear flower themed clothes, they're names start with 'M'. And in terms of personality they're polar opposites, Madison is happy, kind, friendly and dumb while Mandy is cynical, rude, misanthropic and intelligent, it's interesting to think that these twin sisters have differing personalities. Plus "Madison" and "Mandy" have most of the same letters.
Each of the kids represents one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Seven kids with distinct personalities and a specific flaw? Seems to make sense...
- Li'l D—Pride: He has a massive ego for someone his age, and believes himself talented enough to be a rock star already, without putting in the requisite work. He also has the biggest penchant for getting in trouble and blaming other people for it, which relates to Pride being considered the worst of the sins.
- Eddie—Avarice: He's insanely rich and often thinks he can buy his way out of trouble, including getting his servants to do his chores for him. He also fails to appreciate what he has (at least at first) and needlessly throws things away when he no longer wants them.
- Tamika—Wrath: She has an extremely short temper and is ready to fight/bully people, including her own friends, at the drop of a hat. Her preferred method of solving problems is through physical violence. She's also insulting and rude to nearly everyone.
- Madison—Lust: This one is more in the traditional sense—overtly lustful for life. She frequently tries to play matchmaker and is especially interested in pairing people up, to the point where she has the "superpower" of detecting romance. She also allows her emotions to dominate her reason.
- Kim—Sloth: In the sense of "avoiding work." Kim is more interested in fashion and fads than studying, and in one episode replaced the entire teaching staff with celebrities, feeling that having "cool" teachers was more important than learning anything.
- Kam—Envy: As the Butt-Monkey of the class, he is always on the outside looking in, even more so than his sister. He doesn't entirely fit in with the friend group, and seems to want the popularity/relaxed nature they all have naturally.
- Philly Phil—Gluttony: He's a Big Eater who is always commenting about how hungry he is, occasionally consuming non-edibles (such as a pinecone or gold foil) in his quest to fill his stomach. He also collects an endless amount of gadgets and gizmos.