- When Thumper gets "Twitterpated"...
- When all of them get "Twitterpated" for that matter.
- The skating scene
- Adult Bambi sharpening his antlers on a tree Friend Owl was resting on. While he is shaking, he sees a "herd" of Bambis.
Friend Owl: Get outta here! All of ya! (stops shaking, now sees one Bambi) And you too!
- Friend Owl's mockery of the birds' singing every spring can count as this:
Friend Owl: "Tweet tweet, tweet tweet! Tweet tweet, tweet tweet!" Love's sweet song. Hmph! Pain in the pinfeathers, I call it!
- Friend Owl explaining twitterpating to Bambi, Thumper, & Flower
- Really, most of what the young animals say and do. They aren't just big-eyed babies with sweet voices; they really act like little kids.
- Two baby birds fighting over the berries their mother gave them. Another baby bird, that appears to be the oldest, ate all the berries. The two stop fighting to see they're gone. Its probably karma that that particular bird had a raindrop hit his head during the later "April Showers" sequence.
- Bambi's first meeting with Faline.
Faline: Hello, Bambi! (Bambi backs away) I said, hello!
Bambi's mom: Aren't you going to answer her?
(Bambi shakes his head)
Bambi's mom: You're not afraid are you?
(Bambi shakes his head frantically, then gulps)
Bambi's mom: Well then go ahead.
(she pushes him towards Faline)
Bambi's mom: Well go on, say hello.
Bambi: (lowers his head in defeat) ...hullo.
(Faline squees and starts jumping around at him)
- Thumper and his siblings encouraging Bambi to say his first word, "Bird". After several attempts he does so with such force that it sends the bunnies and the birds tumbling backward.
Bambi IIGo to film's page.
- Bambi and his mother's brief cameo in the classic Donald Duck short "No Hunting"; they're drinking from a forest stream when all the garbage from would-be hunters comes washing down past them...
Bambi's Mother: [Totally calm and deadpan] Man is in the forest. Let's dig out.
- Also his cameo in The Reluctant Dragon, where Disney employee Doris presents Robert Benchley with a finished animation cel and background of Bambi from the ink and paint department. Robert jokes he's so impressed that he could take him home with him. The cel of Bambi suddenly springs to life and hides behind a tree, not to keen.