- The Hokuten (Northern Sky) control lands mainly on the left side of the map, and Nanten (Southern Sky) control lands on the right. But remember that old maps had east at the top, and that's where north and south went.
- Cloud's birthday in Final Fantasy VII is in August, which should make him a Leo, but in Tactics his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Who does have the right birthday to be an Aquarius? Aeris.
- Speaking of Cloud, his ability to wear female-exclusive equipment like ribbons is probably a Shout-Out to the infamous crossdressing sidequest from his home game. However, ribbons aren't gender-restricted in that game (even though some equipment, like the Minerva Guard, is), so it could also be that Cloud doesn't see anything wrong with a man wearing a ribbon because everyone could wear them back home.
- Algus infamously shows his elitism by claiming that commoners are nothing but animals, and "animals have no God!" However, all in-game Monsters have a Faith value, which means that they certainly at least believe in some sort of higher power.
- Why do the characters with very high Faith leave Ramza? Ramza is a heretic, so of course those with high Faith won't follow him anymore. Alternatively, it could also mean they became so religious that they don't want to fight anymore.
Fridge / Final Fantasy Tactics