is a film made in 1992 about a 9-year-old psychopath who longs for a loving family after being abused by his original family. When he feels that his foster families don't love him, he murders them or anyone else who makes him angry. The film starred Brian Bonsall as the title character. Movie here
Tropes featured in this film include:
- Abusive Parents: Mikey was abused by his biological parents, this is the reason why Mikey is such a little psycho.
- Adults Are Useless: No one believes Ben and Jessie about Mikey's sociopathic behavior until it's too late.
- Creepy Child: Mikey, with creepy drawings too.
- Critical Psychoanalysis Failure: Possibly due to him being a very good actor but none of the doctors realize a thing.
- Double Entendre: Everything Mikey says to Niel and Rachel in their introduction is a massive hint to what he did to his other set of parents.