Extreme Omnivore: Web Original
- In The Gamers Alliance, Ronove eats pretty much anything his companions give him although he is particularly fond of cake and sand gnome legs. No matter how much he devours, he'll soon be begging for more.
- LoadingReadyRun's Iron Stomach Challenge videos sees the crew eating suggestions submitted on their forums. Past challenges have included banana and onion blended together, milk mixed with things that curdle milk and milkshakes made with mayonnaise.
- Bill Watt, in particular, fits this trope enough to be The Ace in those videos.
- The Guild. Vork. Found Object Stew. 'Nuff said.
- In the Whateley Universe Tennyo is a Big Eater, but she's not always picky. In one story, some horrific part-Were part-animal part-Mythos monsters invaded the Whateley Academy campus and she ate them.
- She also eats ectoplasmic monsters called spider-rats that a demon lord summons. When the big showdown between her and the demon comes and he summons a bunch of insect-like demon warriors, she somehow eats their souls. The demon is naturally terrified of her and begs her friend to get her to spare him.
- SCP Foundation
- SCP-524 ("Walter"), a rabbit which eats anything. No, really, anything. Including himself.
- SCP-913 ("Mr. Hungry") is normally a regular Big Eater, but will eat any solid matter he can get his hands on if he doesn't get enough to eat.
- D-43134, who had already gotten the nickname 'Goat' from the other D-Class for being able to tolerate the disgusting food that the Foundation gives them, drank a solution of water mixed with SCP-1049-J, which transformed his digestive system into being able to digest rock, metal, etc.
- In episode 8 of The G Mod Idiot Box, RED Scout eats BLU Scout's Force-A-Nature. After daring BLU Scout to Rage Quit, he gets kicked, which apparently is enough to set off the gun inside him, sending him flying into the blades of RED Heavy's flying machine.
- In We Are Our Avatars
"Wuah~ Can I eat it?"
- Kelly Distasio is "Matter Powered". Thus, she can eat practically anything to gain energy.
- Since Glutonny is a personification of the sin itself, she can and loves to eat anything.
- The youtube sensation of Epic Meal Time features a group of drunken Canadians who like to eat heinously fatty and sugary meals of 3,000+ calories!!!
- "Brad Tries...", where Brad Jones eats weird food and drinks sodas which stopped being manufactured years, if not decades, ago.
- Giratina The Second deserves a mention in The Pokédex - Extended Fanon Edition, where it is stated that Cynthia has discovered the critters will drink anything and everything ranging from water to art paintings and scientific research equipment. At least he's diligent enough to eat at scheduled times, on his desk. Which he then also eats.
- Not Always Right features this customer, who is concerned that he won't be able to replace his ticket if he eats it. Then he worries about eating the ticket and the receipt.
“Yes, I eat things, I can’t help myself.”