open/close all folders
Chris McLean, the Sadistic Former Reality Show Host
- Bad Boss: So much so that even Chef has turned on him.
- Big Bad
- Laser-Guided Karma
- Took a Level in Jerkass
Chef Hatchet, the Scary Cook
- Catch Phrase: "Oh, I know," when talking to Lindsay.
- Odd Friendship: with Lindsay.
- Valley Scary Black Man
Cody, the Geek
- Covert Pervert: Gwen with cat ears, anyone?
- The One Guy: Though as he points out, this is a pretty good position in a team made otherwise up of attractive, intelligent girls.
- Shirtless Scene: Is This Troper the only one who's noticed that he accomplishes both of the first two challenges by doing this in some capacity?
Courtney, the Type A
- Love Triangle: With Duncan and Gwen.
Gwen, the Goth Girl
- Love Triangle: With Duncan and Courtney.
Heather, the Queen Bee
Katie, the Sweet Girl
- Dirty Mind-Reading: Cody's dirty mind, specifically.
- Divergent Character Evolution: Sadie's not on the show, which allows Katie to gain more of her own personality.
- Hidden Depths
Sierra, the Obsessed Uber-Fan
Bridgette, the Surfer Girl
- Mama Bear: To Harold.
DJ, the Brickhouse with Heart
- Morality Pet: For Duncan.
Duncan, the Delinquent
- Operation: Jealousy: Implied to be the reason that he's hitting on so many girls other than Courtney.
- Took A Level In Jerk Ass
Harold, the Nerd with Mad Skills
- Easily Forgiven: Played with; he apologizes to Courtney for getting her kicked off two seasons before, but she just waves him away saying she doesn't care anymore.
- Otaku: During the Japanese challenge.
LeShawna, the Lively Girl
Lindsay, the Dumb Blonde
- Bare Your Midriff: All her costumes are this, including her geisha costume and winter clothes (the latter were modified by her to include this as well as a good deal of cleavage.)
Team Chris Is Really Really Really Hot/Ugly
Alejandro, the Arch Villain
Ezekiel, the Homeschooled Guy
- Fix Fic: Given that he's the author's favorite character, it's pretty clear that a large reason for this fic's existence is to let him actually participate in the season.
- O.C. Stand-in
Izzy, the Crazy Girl
Noah, the High IQ
- Friendship Moment: With Owen.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: As per canon, though here it's brought up as a sort of Freudian Excuse for his unfriendliness.
Owen, the Big Guy
- Friendship Moment: With Noah.
Tyler, the Sporto Who Sucks at Sports
Billy Overbeck, the Executive Producer
- The Intern
- King Incognito
- Older Than They Look: Some fans think he looks too young for his reveal to make sense, but really it's a case of Vague Age.