Okay so far all we've seen are characters from the Bleach
universe. Now its time to look at the other series
. Here are the main pages you need.
Have a nice dinner.
A subordinate and confidante of Cornelia's and father to many sons, also members of Cornelia's knights. He is killed by Lelouch during the Black Rebellion.
- The Ace: After his death, he's already a mid ranking officer in 11th Division, despite not being in the Gotei for that long.
- He's yet to learn his Zanpakuto's name though.
- Big Good: During Cornelia's arc as a general in the Imperial Army
- Four-Star Badass
An immortal witch that can grant the power of Geass. Interestingly enough the first time she meets Lelouch is not the first time he has met her, but the first time Lelouch meets her is not the first time she meets him
- Came Back Wrong: To save her life after Aizen tricks him into stabbing her, Lelouch turns CC into a Substitute Soul Reaper, but she loses her memory post-Code acquisition as a result.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Distressed Damsel: Captured by Kasumi for insurance when she planned to attack the Soul King but now is in Aizen's hands.
- Depower: Aizen takes her code.
- Repower: She gets Shinigami abilities thanks to Lelouch.
- Identity Amnesia: Post repower, she reverts to the state seen in R2. She's still has regained them as of 2026, 5 years after the event.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: FUCK YOU AIZEN!
- Meaningful Name: Her real name is of Gaelic origin and means Water droplet. draconichero really does everything he can, doesn’t he?
- Pet the Dog: When Nagisa reveals that she was raped by Britannians in between R1 and R2 along with many other female prisoners, in hopes that they would give up information, C.C sympathizes with her which raises some Unfortunate Implications regarding what may have happened to her in the past. Although, considering her past that doesn't sound implausible in the slightest.
- She tells Lelouch anything and everything he wants to know about his mother. Keep in mind that she just ignored Lelouch’s questions in canon.
- Secret Keeper: of many things about Lelouch’s parents that he didn’t know, which she reveals to him when they meet after he slays his not yet temporally displaced self. And she also keeps Lelouch’s secret that he actually does like Nunnally in that way because Lelouch threatens her with a Fate Worse than Death.
- She also keeps it a secret to the living Lelouch about his dead counterpart.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: She tells Lelouch she seems okay with the prospect now considering he gave her the will to live by teaching her that happiness can be found in a world of lies and, though it’s not explicitly stated, though confirmed by draconichero’s impressions of their relationship that CC also knows that it’s still possible for her to find love.
Euphemia li Britannia
Lelouch's half sister and Cornelia's younger full blood sister. An innocent 
who died tragically when Lelouch's Geass went on the fritz and has accidentally and unintentionally geassed her to kill all the Japanese and has forced Lelouch to kill her. To make matters worse, Lelouch lets Euphie take the blame for his mistake and the public gives her the undeserving name of "Princess Massacre" as a result
and Lelouch regrets it ever since. Like Shirley's death, Euphie's death and the massacre that happened in the aftermath still haunts Lelouch to this day and is considered the biggest sin he has ever committed second only to Zero Requiem. Starting in the Wish Fulfillment arc she is now a Soul Reaper in Lelouch's squad
- The Ace: Regarded as a prodigy in the Shinigami arts, being the latest to graduate from the academy early, one of only 7 to do so (The others being Yoruichi, Mari, Kaien, Gin, Toshiro, Senna in that order).
- Attempted Rape: Several of her subordinates try this on her during her the Wish Fulfillment arc. Hisana puts a stop to that
- Earn Your Happy Ending: A firm believer of this as noted in chapter 158. Gets it in 189 when she is reunited with Suzaku.
- Took a Level in Badass: She is a Soul Reaper starting in the Wish Fulfillment arc. Considering she never physically fought beforenote this already is enough. That and she's now this generation's child prodigy following Rurichiyo and Hitsugaya.
Gilbert G.P. Guilford
Cornelia's personal knight. Supposedly was killed when the F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead detonated, but somehow survived. He didn't survive the F.L.E.I.J.A. explosion. He is currently a whole following Cornelia around
. When he and Cornelia first met each other she wasn't too keen on having him around
, but after Guinevere sets a trap for her that leads to Cornelia murdering an entire Britannian settlement and Guilford makes several phone calls up the chain of command to get Nonette to bail her out
Cornelia is taken aback by his Undying Loyalty
she warms up to him and the two begin the road towards the close knit relationship
we see between them in canon.
Guinevere su Britannia
The first princess of the Britannia Royal Family and the only older sister Cornelia has.
- Alas, Poor Villain: She kind of deserves some karmic backlash for all she’s pulled, but after she gracefully accepts defeat at Nunnally’s handsnote you may not be as joyful of her death a few scenes later.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: As Cornelia notes, Guinevere has a very good political head on her shoulders, but hardly puts it into practice.
- Graceful Loser: When Nunnally defeats her and ultimately becomes Empress, Guinevere says that she’s simply tired and actually decides to take a walk.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Cornelia wallops her in the face for mocking Marianne and proceeds to enter into a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown, before she’s yanked off of her by Schneizel.
- Manipulative Bitch: The narration in ch 152 indicates that Guinevere is very good at being one of these.
- Killed Off for Real: By Hollow Zero
- OC Stand In: Partially. The author fabricated Guinevere’s entire personality and aspects based on a little bit of research on Marie Antoinette since it was said on The Other Wiki that Guinevere is often referred to as Britannia’s version of her.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Guinevere’s mother, Farah, is concerned Guinevere may have a fever or be drunk because Guinevere never accepts defeat so casually and she’s always having her consorts carry her above the streets. She never “takes a walk”.
- Pet the Dog: Guinevere lets Nunnally stay with her when she is brought back to Pendragon and revealed to be alive.
- Rich Bitch: Yup that's a...yup. It contrasts with how Cornelia is Spoiled Sweet.
- Villain with Good Publicity: She's not strictly a villain so to speak, but every time we see her she's playing an antagonistic role to Cornelia and she IS a daughter of the empire too. Guinevere has lots of friends in high places and she is one of the more famous members of the Britannian Royal Family. However, when she and Cornelia commit to public warfare and Cornelia sheds a tear on national television, Guinevere's popularity DROPS like a rock in the eyes of the Britannian public. However, she still keeps most of her contacts.
The Ace Pilot
of the Black Knights. Understood what Lelouch was trying to do with Zero Requiem after she witnessed him being stabbed. Later develops a Fullbring called 'Black Queen' and joins the Knights Of The Round
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Chapter 200; it's how she becomes spiritually aware. Apparently.
- Enemy Mine: Subverted; after Zero Requiem, she's at a complete loose end at what to do with her life; captain Lelouch comes to her in Gigai and suggests she join her former mortal enemy; The Knights Of The Round. By the time of Permanent Sinner, she's back in the Guren and having a good scuffle with The Starscream (literally, it's Starscream!)
- Actually, she hasn't joined as revealed in chapter 200. She eventually becomes Knight Of Eleven in 2026
- Posthumous Character: A brilliant inversion. It's not her that's dead it's Lelouch and she's only seen in flashbacks and Zero's perspective until the Double Zero arc. Not of course counting her canon apperances in the Within Zero's Shadow and Pursuit of the Truth arcs.
- Took a Level in Badass: She now has a Fullbring.
- What the Hell, Hero?: She thoroughly chews Inoue out for using refrain. Is that a regular occurence Kallen? ...What?
Eleventh Prince Lelouch vi Britannia While Captain of Squad Ten: Lelouch Lamperouge is undoubtably the hero. Due to the Temporal Paradox there are instances of his younger, very much alive, self involved in the plot of Cornelia's arc. He later becomes the Vasdo Lordes known as Zero. See his entry on this page for more details
A former contract partner of CC's. Mao's geass gives him the ability to read minds
. However, he can't shut it off. After his death he comes back as a hollow with similar mind reading capabilities since geass powers are not supposed to carry over after death
. He then later becomes an adjuchas and then right after that an arrancar. He gets better in Soul Society when he finds out about C.C. living there.
Marianne vi Britannia
Lelouch's mother. It is her eventual
death that is the catalyst for Lelouch's actions to speak out against his father and be banished. She, much to Lelouch's ire, shared Charles' view on the world and now all of Lelouch's good memories of her are now forever soured. Since revived by Lelouch and accepted into the Royal Guard (aka the Zero Squad). Her Zanpakuto is Hiiro Kishi (Scarlet Knight). Her Bankai is Hiiro Kishi Mitsugi: Tsubasa Kogo (Scarlet Knight Tribute: Winged Empress).
A blue haired woman who becomes a member of the Black Knights and joined the resistance when Naoto was still leading it. She is killed during the Black Rebellion. Naomi is just an alias. This woman is really Orihime Inoue. See her page on Soul Chess Ichigos Nakama for more details
- One Steve Limit: Fans become confused if you’re talking about her or Orihime. Then it’s subverted when it turns out in the Within Zero’s Shadow arc that they’re the same person and Naomi is just an alias because Orihime is a wanted criminal by Britannia.
- The Other Darrin: Meta, considering it's really Orihime in disguise. Assuming the two would share voices with their original VA's, Orihime would be voiced by Stephanie Sheh, and Naomi by Cindy Robinson. In story it'd pretty straightforward for Ori to put on an accent to further disguise the change.
Cornelia's superior in the military academy. Nonette is described as being casual, laidback, and a little out there but when push comes to shove
she snaps to attention
- Ace Pilot: Oh is she ever! See Badass Normal below.
- Badass Normal: She is such an Ace Pilot that it takes the combined efforts of the Lancelot Albion and the Shinkiron to defeat her and destroy her Knightmare the Elizabeth. She has no geass and no spiritual power. She’s just that good. For comparison: Bismarck Waldstein, the Knight of One, was defeated by Suzaku alone and he has a geass that can see into the future.
- Big Sleep: Much to Cornelia’s dismay.
- Ultimately averted, especially during Hell On Earth, when the two get to fight side-by-side once again.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Suzaku denotes that he can't understand her way of thinking sometimes.
- Cool Big Sis: To Cornelia
- Intergenerational Friendship: Nonette is nine years older than Cornelia.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Does this to Luciano Bradley for insulting Cornelia.
- Killed Off for Real: In 171
- Marshmallow Hell: Gives this to Suzaku to try and help him feel welcomed as part of the Knights of the Round.
- Really Dead Montage: As she dies Cornelia begins to remember all the happy moments they spent together.
- Statuesque Stunner: For the fic's purposes the author says he has Nonette clocked at a startling 6' 3" (190cm)
- Lampshades this in Soul Society, with the Gotei's one-size-fits-all uniforms.
Nunnally vi Britannia
Lelouch's younger sister and the main reason why he did what he has done when he was alive. The OTHER sibling who can see/sense spirits. Captain Lelouch discovered this by direct contact.
Lelouch's surrogate brother who was replaced with Nunnally when Charles replaced Lelouch's memories. He died protecting Lelouch, ultimately looking up to his big brother. Although he may have saved Lelouch's life, he still hasn't forgiven him for being responsible for Shirley's death.
- Cruel Mercy: Lelouch spares Rolo, but tells him he doesn't want to see him again, ever. Rolo may not be going to hell, but he'll be wandering a large paradise denied of the one thing he would've wanted there that he knows is there.
- Kick the Dog/Kick the Son of a Bitch: Depending on how you feel about Rolo, Lelouch’s verbal lashing of him prior to providing his Konso will look like this.
- Put on a Bus: Unlike everyone else Captain Lelouch has encountered during the course of the series to perform a Konso on, Rolo is told not to come to the Seireitei or Lelouch will kill him.
Schneizel El Britannia
Second prince of the Britannia Royal Family. Lelouch's half brother and the only person Lelouch has never once beaten at a game of chess. Schneizel is or rather will be
under the influence of Lelouch's geass to make him serve Zero whose identity is currently Suzaku Kururugi.
Lelouch's classmate who had a crush on him. Her death as seen with Yuna
still seems to haunt Lelouch to this day.
- Identical Stranger: Her and Orihime are noted to be very similar by Lelouch.
- Orihime herself notes this.
- One True Threesome: With Captain Lelouch and Susanna.
- Comes with Lelouch x Shirley being the writer's One True Pairing from canon, though he does rate Lelouch x CC and Lelouch x Kallen highly too.
Lelouch's childhood friend since his exile from the empire. He is currently Until we move past the Zero Requiem timeline
acting as the second Zero since he is believed to be dead by the rest of the world. Lelouch still considers Suzaku to be a very good friend. He has spiritual power enough to be affected by the spiritual realm, but not enough to see spirits. During Permanent Sinner, he manifests his Fullbring, Knight Of Honor.