Any help with descriptions would be appreciated.Note
: For Korean tropers who have access to quests and material not yet available in the English release, please mark spoilers appropriately.
open/close all folders
- Dojikko: Male variety and mostly due to the fact he hasn't adjusted as much to his younger body. Take for example his first attack with his sword, he looks like he's about to fall over.
- Nice Hat
- Older Than They Look: Accidentally binding himself with a demon blade has switched his body with a young-appearing boy. It isn't clear exactly how old he really is.
- Revenue Enhancing Devices: Formerly. With theReborn expansion, the character becomes free to play. However, his alternate costumes are only available in the cash shop.
- Spear Counterpart: Of Angela.
- The Black Smith: Meets all your upgrading needs.
- Fetch Quest: His mostly involves getting scrap metal parts in order to melt down and make new equipment for everyone.
- Hidden Depths: He wanted to be a hair stylist but relented after it would have broken his family's heart. Although he still retains enough skill that he's the guy you turn to in order to get changed hair colors or designs.
- Only Sane Man: Only NPC who the specialists haven't snarked at when he gives you a normal quest.
- In Universe Nick Name: She's been called the spider lady due to an incident with cheese pizza... and as soon as you find this out she sends you off to kill the spider lady (boss) in a dungeon because there can only be one.
- Lethal Chef: The first thing you find out about her. For example she once served raw uncooked pieces of fishmen monsters to everyone.
- Supreme Chef: Views herself as such, everyone else...not so much.
- The Apprentice: To Patricia, although it appears she's actually almost to master level.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: Several of her recipes in story are questionable, but at least people are willing to try them.
- Creepy Doll: Averted; her dolls were given to her by the specialist from mandragora plants. They look normal except for the leaves showing on top of their heads.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Her chat option has her getting snippy toward the player when she thinks they're 'underestimating' her, and she often scolds and talks back to Natasha in the few conversations that come up between them in-game.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: 'Natch, given that she's Natasha's skill trainer. Also wears a backpack stuffed to the brim with various guns, with the barrels of a rifle and a gatling gun sticking out of the top.