"It's the Boobie Lady!"
It's NOT Boobie Lady, it's Chiaki Takahashi... or Chiaking
if you prefer... Oh, hello troper, are you here for a checkup? Wha? My description? Oh my...
Chiaki Takahashi (AKA 'Chiaking'
) is one of the more popular voice actresses today, born in 1977. Currently freelance, she once sang with Yui Horie
and Akemi Kanda
as part of the group Aice 5. Her roles are in general had Fanservice
, or if not, at least of the Cool Big Sis
type. Although as of late, her roles have been taking darker turns in a way that they may end up as a Heel
, though mostly sympathetic ones
She is Ms. Fanservice
herself; at 31, she had the daring to pose for a gravure magazine, and people are hoping that other female seiyu will do the same. So far, Rie Tanaka
(in a bunny suit
) and Aya Hirano
had done the same, but there might be more, if I am not mistaken.
And if it wasn't enough, she posed nude
on a magazine, and it will be her last to concentrate in being a voice actress.
. Only Ryōka Yuzuki
and Yurika Ochiai
[also an Idolmaster
voice actress like Chiaki] had been known to pose nude in their careers. For a tamer version, if she appears in cons, you can be assured that there is an Absolute Cleavage
in her suit. At this point, many would agree that she would be considered as the sexiest voice actress.
To top all that... she recently released an album which involves her, aside of singing a song with lyrics which would be about doing xxx with her
, dancing really
exotically. That aside, Chiaking herself is a pretty decent woman when not doing all that stage business
Oh, and she's also heading up 'Forever 23' movement
, similar to Kikuko Inoue
(17) and Yuko Goto
(29), along with her best bud Asami Imai
- Absolute Cleavage: The most modest she wears usually sport this.
- Anti-Villain: With the exception of Majicon/Arfoire, most of her antagonistic roles do come off sympathetic. She has at times branches out for more blatant bad guys like Omiko or Holly
- April Fools' Day: Had her fun in 2013, announcing that she's going to marry another woman outside anime industry. Even Hitomi Nabatame hasn't gone that far despite being referred as the lesbian seiyuu. Of course, since this is April 1st...
- Expy: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls features an idol called Reiko Takahashi, who's definitely based on Chiaking. They look alike, they have the same stats, surname, hometown, birthdate, they also act similarly (a very daring tease).
- Fan Nickname: Chiaking, of course.
- Good Bad Girl: When you compare with her role as Azusa, you really would be surprised that Chiaking is a lot more daring in costume choices. That being said, Chiaking is still a kind, decent woman when not doing gravure things, though she sometimes teases the camera with her cleavage
- Ms. Fanservice: Quite possibly the Ms. Fanservice of seiyuu world.
- Playing Against Type: While she's mostly playing usually good girls, or sympathetic villains, Majiquonne/Arfoire is devoid of them. Then again, she's the frickin' embodiment of Digital Piracy Is Evil, were you expecting support?
- She Also Did: Started off at animation company Satelight as a CG Animator for Cowboy Bebop and Angel Sanctuary.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Quite a bit with her Idolmaster colleagues, but Asami Imai stands out the most.
- Star-Making Role: By default, it would be Azusa. However, considering that it never left Japan, she remained mostly unknown by the Western audience, until she got the role of Litchi.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: Really, she goes from your resident Cool Big Sis, to an utter flirt, to a Tsundere, to (Occasionally Hammy) Villainesses... to robots. Quite a way to go for a H-Game seiyuu, huh?