Characters: Pumpkin Scissors
Second Lieutenant Alice Malvin
- Voiced by: Shizuka Ito (Japanese), Kaytha Coker (English)
- Action Girl
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: As noted on the main page, gets completely smashed off a single glass of wine.
- Honor Before Reason
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Subverted. She kicks ass even in a ballgown.
Corporal Randel Oland
- Voiced by: Kenta Miyake (Japanese), Adam Dudley (English)
- Berserk Button: When someone hits his metaphorical button, he turns on what is basically a literal Berserk Button—-the Blue Lantern.
- Bullying The Dragon: Gets subjected to this sometimes since he's practically harmless when not in combat.
- Covered with Scars: Unsurprising, as his job was to run up to tanks and attack them with a pistol.
- Feel No Pain: Under the influence of the Blue Lantern
- Gentle Giant: Usually, except when under the effects of the Blue Lantern.
- Hand Cannon: He wields one with fantastic skill. A hand cannon designed to take out tanks-the full-size rifle can dislocate your shoulder.
- I Am a Monster
- Implacable Man
- Improbable Weapon User: A hand cannon and a pair of giant scissors.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Made of Iron
- The Woobie
- Voiced by: Cho (Japanese), Marty Fleck (English)
- Badass Grandpa
- Batman Gambit: Judging by the latest chapters, Hunks always has a plan for every eventuality.
- Cool Old Guy: A calm and methodical officer who handles the affairs of Section 3, especially dealing with Major Connery.
- Dark and Troubled Past: The District Zero chapter notes this when Hunks meets with Connery of Section 1.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His name has been both romanized as Hunks and Hanks by Iwanaga himself.
- Team Dad
Warrant Officer Marchs
- Badass Bookworm: He's not exactly bookish, but the closest of all of them to it. Takes down a man with a knife and a huge brute twice his size all by himself.
- Badass Driver
- Covert Pervert: Implied by Stecchin, accidentally. Also implied when one section 2 soldier stood watch when he slept and overheard him talking in his sleep.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Del Rey has used both Martis and Machs in the manga, and FUNimation went with Martis. But both are wrong; the official romanization used by Iwanaga is Marchs.
Warrant Officer Oreldo
- Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi (Japanese), Gray Haddock (English)
- The Charmer
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Handsome Lech
- The Slacker
- Street Smart: Contrary to first impressions, Oreldo grew up as a poor Street Urchin and spent most of his life fighting for his next meal. As such he's learned to live by his wits, and has a number of useful skills (such as lock-picking). He's also a Really dirty fighter.
- Street Urchin: As previously mentioned. He joined the military for the free meals and a roof over his head.
Sergeant Major Lili Stecchin
- Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Japanese), Monica Passley (English)
First Lieutenant Webner
- Voiced by: Akiko Hiramatsu (Japanese), Laurie Gallardo (English)
- Body Horror: His fate if he ever takes off his pressure suit, as the flamethrowers of the 908 Altschmeidt Jäger troopers damage their users' bodies, which is only prevented from killing them by the fluid in their suits.
- Cool Helmet: Vaguely reminiscent of the Big Daddy helmet, and even periodically exudes gouts of vapor.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: A really nasty flamethrower with what appears to be a pump-action design.
- Kill It with Fire: How he rolls.
- 24-Hour Armor: He never takes off his armor. If he does, he'll die.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.