Characters: Fatal Deviation
- Played by: Jimmy Bennett
- Badass Biker: During the motorbike chase sequence.
- Combat Pragmatist: Indulges in this, particularly during the tournament and the Bar Brawl.
- Deadpan Snarker: Is supposed to be this. The cheesiness of his lines and his accent make it otherwise.
- Drives Like Crazy: "There goes the driver's licence."
- Dudley Do-Right Stops to Help: If someone's in trouble from local mooks, Jimmy will always help them out by beating the crap out of said mooks.
- Heroic Neutral: Starts off like this. He returns from reform school to settle into a peaceful life in Trim until he meets Nicola being hassled by local hoodlums. It's only later that he remembers who killed his father.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses a snooker ball during the Bar Brawl.
- Perpetual Frowner: Always has that really angry, annoyed look on his face.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: During any Training Montage, of which this film has many.
- Played by: Nicola O'Sullivan
- Dull Surprise: The standout example in this film. And that's saying something.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Spends much of the film in leather pants.
- Hello, Nurse!: In universe, everyone is after her.
- Informed Attractiveness: While by no means an unattractive woman, the film hypes her up to be some sort of goddess.
- Played by: Mikey Graham
- Abhorrent Admirer: Want Nicola to move in with him and does it by force later.
- Gangsta Style: The one time he is seen with a gun, he holds it this way.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Wears a wifebeater for a good portion of the film.
- Played by: Colin Hamilton
- Played by: Michael Regan
- *Click* Hello: Fond of pulling these on both Jimmy and his own mooks alike.
- Non-Action Big Bad: Subverted. He doesn't turn up much and relies on his mooks a lot, but when he has to kill someone, he's not afraid to get up close and personal with a katana or a shotgun. Then again, he is Surrounded by Idiots.
- Too Dumb to Live: Engages in a little Bond Villain Stupidity at the end.
- You Killed My Father: Killed Jimmy's father.
- Played by: Johnny Murray