Trivia: Fatal Deviation
- The Cast Showoff: Jimmy Bennett is an actual martial artist. The film is mostly an excuse for him to show off his skills.
- The Danza: Pretty much the entire cast. Justified in that none of them had ever acted before and would probably have difficulty responding to other names.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Mikey Graham of Boyzone fame as The Dragon. And he's the best actor in the entire film. Seriously.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: For years, getting a full working copy of this movie was damn near impossible. The film really only gained its cult popularity after Colin Murphy reviewed it on The Blizzard Of Odd.
- No Budget: This movie cost £8900 to make.
- Old Shame: For Mikey Graham anyway. For a member of a band like Boyzone, who have a collective career load of Old Shames, this is really saying something. Apparently, he appeared in this movie as a favour for a friend.
- Throw It In: The car crash in the climax was unscripted.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Mikey Graham is far and away the only person in this film who looks like he's acted before. He does a reasonable job, especially considering the film's script.