Characters: Big Wolf on Campus
open/close all folders
Tommy DawkinsThe main character of the show and most popular boy in his school. After he was bitten by a werewolf, he decides to use his powers for good, with the help of his friend Merton. Despite this, everyone sees the werewolf side of him as nothing more than a dangerous monster.
- Badass Adorable
- Big Eater: Wolf like appetite.
- Cool Kid And Loser Friendship: He's very cool, indeed, and ye befriends the loser Merton
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Cursed with Awesome: There are few drawbacks to his werewolf nature. He might as well say "Henshin" when he changes because that's when he starts fighting evil.
- The Hero: Protagonist fighting evil For Great Justice.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: "everyone sees the werewolf side of him as nothing more than a dangerous monster"
- Lovable Jock
- Thou Shall Not Kill
Merton DingleTommy's best friend, ironically the least popular kid at the school. He is also his sidekick when it comes to Tommy being a hero.
- Butt Monkey
- Cool Kid And Loser Friendship: The loser to Tommy's cool.
- Genre Savvy
- Knight Templar Big Brother
- Large Ham
- The Movie Buff
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Non-Action Guy
- Secret Keeper
Stacy HansonTommy's first love interest, she was unaware that Tommy is a werewolf. Tommy's lycanthropy often interferes with their dating and she ends up breaking up with him.
Lori BaxterTommy's second love interest, who was a former catholic school girl and quite the kick boxer. She at first was unaware that Tommy is a werewolf, but when she finds out she teams up with him and Merton.
Becky DingleMerton's little sister, who really doesn't like Merton and often tries to dissociate herself from him. Her nickname for him is "freaker".
- Alpha Bitch
- Butt Monkey
- Deadpan Snarker
- Demonic Possession: An episode involves her being possessed by the ghost of a serial killer.
- Little Sister Bully
Dean DawkinsTommy's lazy older brother. Spends most of his time on the couch and often gives Tommy advice.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Sitting in front of a tv all day does that.
Bob DawkinsTommy's father and mayor of Pleasantville.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents
- Jerkass: It is said he befriended a deformed man so he could get the "inbred" vote.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
Sally DawkinsTommy's mother and local reporter for the news team.
Werewolf Syndicate LeaderThe unnamed werewolf who leads the syndicate of evil werewolves. His goal is to corrupt Tommy and use him to create more werewolves. He is eventually overthrown by Lori after she is bitten and later killed by a vampire that feeds on werewolf blood.
- Abusive Parents: His son is scared of him.
- Bald of Evil: Doesn't appear to have a hair on his body, even when he transforms, he Looks Like Orlok.
- Big Bad
- Card-Carrying Villain: He likes making a point that he and his minions are evil
- Killed Off for Real
- Knight of Cerebus: He's played seriously, his only comedic traits are when his son embarrasses him, and even then he weighs it out with his snarls.
GilThe son of the Syndicate leader, but very much less evil than his father. After his father dies, he tries to take the role as Syndicate leader. He doesn't get that far.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Following his fathers death, he takes over the Syndicate, but it doesn't do to well on his part.
- The Dragon: To his father.
- Dragon Ascendant: Tries to pull this off.
- Minion with an F in Evil: And how!
Tim and TravisTwo kids at Tommy's school, who are obsessed with hunting the "Pleasantville Werewolf". This, doubled by the fact they bully Merton, is part of why they are listed as villains.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: they try.
- Big Bad Wannabes
- Evil Has Loved Ones: Not quite evil, but they both care about each other's wellbeing. When Tommy saves one of them from choking on lunch, he pretty much earns their undying gratitude (for that episode, at least).
- The Bullies
- Jerk Jocks
- Put on a Bus
ButchA fictional character from an educational film who breaks free from his tape. He is one of the recurring villains on the show.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Basically what his character's about.