Trivia: Big Wolf on Campus
- Ascended Fanboy: The episode There's Something About Lori has Tommy jealous that Lori is going out with a man named "Adam Tyner". Adam Tyner is the name of a fan who ran a fan-forum of the series and even got to visit the set.
- Directed by Cast Member: Danny Smith, who played Merton in the series, wrote the theme song as well as the "Chucky's In Da House" theme for one episode and the "Chunky N Funky" song for the episode Pleased To Eat You.
- Fake Nationality: Brandon Quinn was the only American in the regular cast, everyone else is Canadian. Make of that what you will.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: One episode featured Harold as an evil substitute teacher.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: No DVDs to speak of. And the only VHS tapes ever made were only in French. Luckily one godly figure seemed to have recorded every single episode, and those tapes have been circling around various streaming sites.
- Reality Subtext: Tommy's werewolf form was a bit more drastic (as evidenced in the pilot), but the actor playing him had an allergic reaction to the glue used, to it had to be toned down to the more subtle appearance.
- What Could Have Been: Originally, the series used far more complex werewolf make-up (which can be seen in the pilot and a few early first season episodes) for whenever Tommy transformed. It turned out that Brandon Quinn was allergic to the make-up and a more simplified variation was used for the rest of the series (with slight variation in each season).