- Most, if not all, wrestlers' theme songs will have these. That's kind of the whole point of having theme music for the wrestlers to come out to.
- Triple H's theme:
I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me
Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Try and figure out what the move's gonna be
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget there's a price you can pay
Because I am the Game, and I want to play
- Randy Orton's theme:
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate
I hear voices in my head
They council me
They talk to me, they talk to me
They tell me things that i will do
They how me things I'll do to you
They talk to me, they talk to me
- Ted DiBiase's Theme
Everybody's Got a Price
Everybody's Gotta pay
But The Million Dollar Man
Some Men Cost A Little
Some Might Cost A Lot
But I'm The Million Dollar Man
- "God made The Devil just for fun. But when He wanted the real thing, He made... Aja Kong!"
- "Exotic" Adrian Street had his own take on the badass boast
I can tear a telephone directory in two
Bending iron bars is something else that I can do
I always pick my teeth with the nearest billiard cue
So imagine what I could do to you
- Wrestling promos also often fall under this trope, like "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's "Austin 3:16" promo that is often credited (along with DeGeneration X) with ushering in WWE's Attitude Era.
"You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!"
- Not only that, but just one month after his victory at the 1996 King of the Ring, he provided this gem of a line in another promo:
"On the eighth day, God created Stone Cold and I'm rewriting the book! I will continue to whip every one's ass until someone's got the guts, the talent, or a machine gun to stop me!"
- The Undertaker's speech when the Ministry of Darkness sacrificed Dennis Knight on the January 11, 1999 Raw:
"For I am the Reaper of Men, the Chaser of Souls, the Weaver of Nightmares. I am the heart of darkness."
- Another Undertaker example: "I built the Devil's house brick by fiery brick, and when I come calling, he still answers me with 'Sir'."note
- Pain And Destruction
- CM Punk's now-legendary Worked Shoot just before he threatened to take his championship and leave WWE after beating John Cena has this:
: ...day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best—on this microphone! In the ring! Even on commentary
! NOBODY CAN TOUCH ME!
: Come Royal Rumble
, understand, when you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God.
- Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose speaks Badass Boast fluently.
"A lot of people have lost a lot of money betting against me."
- Raven's best boasts combine with his nihilist outlook to verge on the nightmareish.
"I am the living, breathing enbodiment of the Khmer Rouge. I am the most unforgiving person on the planet. I am a human cancer. I am a killer, warrior, and slaughterer of so many souls, that even God, Allah, and Buddha, working overtime, are having a hard time keeping score."
- "To beat me, you have to be better than perfect!"
- The Oddities' theme by Insane Clown Posse:
"I'm a sideshow looney, watch me get nuts.
I do backflips out in fronta mad trucks
In high school the kids always gave us props
Cause I was 9 feet tall, and my boy's a Cyclops
I can swim shark-filled waters
Yeah, well I can chew nails and spit out quarters"
"We's a little bit twisted I'll gladly admit it
I can unscrew my head off and shoot hoops with it"
- The Wyatt Family loves this. Few examples.
"People buy and sell fear. They worship war, they crave war. But I'm not afraid of their wars, I CREATED WAR!"
Bray Wyatt: "I am the color red in a world of black and white!"
"Send us someone. Just don't send anyone you want back."
look up at me, you will see a friend. If you look down at me, you will see an enemy, but if you look me in the eye, you will see a god
- JBL is who he says he is:
- Ryback said before his match with Bray Wyatt at Payback 2015, "Today, the Eater of Worlds gets eaten."
- Scott Steiner, during his TNA run, and a longwinded, high volume, awesome, bugshit insane boast that explained how he had a 141 and 2/3rds percent chance of beating Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle in a three way match at the upcoming PPV. The promo can be heard here.
- In a promo for a match against The London Riots in Progress Wrestling, Tommy End of The Sumerian Death Squad said "I am The Devil and I've brought hell with me" whilst pointing towards his tag partner Michael Dante.