Awesome / Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
Oh, you're in for it now, Nightmare! Or eNeMeE
- Two words- META KNIGHT, the Pintsized Powerhouse. You gotta love that Inigo Montoya voice he's given in the dub.
- His original Japanese voice kicks all sorts of ass as well.
- Meta Knight goes up against the Puki flower, and it over powers him, then Kirby goes Needle on it, and cuts off most of it's heads, and pins it down. The day is saved and they all leave... until the remaining head gets back up and tries to eat Tuff. Meta Knight tosses his torch at the plant and lets it burn to death.
- Meta Knight's fight with Kirby in episode 3, particularly when he reveals that Kirby can't suck him up despite being neither too heavy or big. His only explanation? "I have my secrets." Oh, and let's not forget his sparta-kicking King Dedede's vehicle, doubling as a CMOF.
- Go! Knuckle Joe! the adorably Cute Bruiser gets a fine introduction in episode 19, despite some initial miscommunication.
- In both parts of "Scare Tactics", Kirby managing to scare both King Dedede and Escargoon twice. The first time, he's wearing a jack-o-lantern and terrifies both of them. Then, during the second part, he's dressed up in a ghost sheet with flashlights. Both times he really sells the creepiness with his laughing. What's really epic though is that for the second scare, Kirby came up with it all by himself!
- Sword and Blade's fight with Sirica in episode 60 "Crusade for the Blade". They may often be reduced to Cannon Fodder due to the Worf Effect, but the pair made a good showing against the formidable young lady.
- A minor one in Episode 63: When everyone in Cappy Town has a cold, through a series of events, King Dedede believes that the cold only affects smart people since himself, Kirby, and the Waddle Dees haven't caught it yet. Fumu/Tiff decides to pretend Kirby has caught the cold so Dedede won't tease him for not having one (in the dub, it was to "teach him a lesson", believing cold germs don't affect idiots, which causes a bit of confusion). Even while sick, she planned a well-thought-out trick.
- Episode 63 in general can be seen as one for Customer Service/the NME Salesman as it's one of few episodes where he had more than just a minute of screen time. Using Dedede's beliefs about colds and idiots, he pulled off an elaborate scheme to magnificently manipulate Dedede into willingly purchasing several expensive products; all to get enough sales figures for the end of the year, as well as get back at Dedede for insulting him at the beginning of the episode. While it's certainly not the first time he's outsmarted Dedede out of his cash, it was a pretty good play that left Dedede completely floored as well as laid up sick at the end of the episode.
- When Dedede meets the Nightmare salesman, the first thing he does (besides comment on the man's height) is force-feed him a spoonful of Kawasaki's awful cooking.
Dedede: That liver sure made you shiver!
Salesman: (washing his mouth out) I was completely disgusted!
Escargoon: Now you know how we feel about you!
- Kirby defeating the Big Bad Nightmare in the finale. A fine "David vs Goliath" homage.
- In "Hatch Me If You Can", Kirby ends up outside in a rain storm protecting a mysterious Galbo Egg he woke up with through a series of events. After Rick shows him how to construct a nest and keep the Egg warm, Kirby begins to fall asleep on it- but just as he does so, lightning strikes a nearby massive tree and causes it to fall toward them. Cue Kirby catching the falling tree (Which for reference, is several times his size.) in mid-air, stopping it, and throwing it aside like it was nothing- all to protect this single Egg he'd only found earlier that day.