Funny: Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- Episode 2 has Kirby kicked out of the castle by Dedede. His friends try to build him his own house. After many trials and much tribulation they succeed, only for Kirby to take up residences in the tree nextdoor! Though the bird he'd stolen the tree from seemed happy with it...
- In "Un-Reality TV," Dedede uses his televisions to brainwash almost everyone into attacking Kirby...including Kirby.
- In "The FoFa Factor," after Kirby gets split into small male and female versions of himself, Escargoon comments that everyone probably has a male and female side to them. This leads to both Escargoon and Dedede imagining what a female version of the other character would look like. This makes them both shudder.
- Moments later, this split ends up happening to Dedede. The two sides promptly freak out.
- Meta Knight kicking Dedede's car down a hill—after saying he was his most loyal servant.
Meta Knight: Sire, it is my duty to warn you. Kirby has great power, now.Dedede: Yeah? Well who's the King around here, you or me?Escargoon: Move it or lose it![Meta Knight kicks the Tank down the hill as Dedede and Escargoon panic]Dedede: Hey, what's happening?!Escargoon: We're going backwards!Dedede: I KNEW THAT! HIT THE BRAKES!Escargoon: They won't hold, we're gonna crash!Dedede: Do something!Escargoon: Like what?!Dedede: BREAK MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL![The Tank reverses off a nearby cliff and explodes off-screen]
- Although mostly known for its appearance in the Japanese version, Dedede and Escargoon's bickering as the car rolls down the hill in the dubbed version is good as well-
- The first time Kirby becomes Mike Kirby in episode 31. Even after warping him to their headquarters, the NME Saleguy had to send him back.
- Prior to Kirby, though, the Cappies were trying to sing oldies songs. Even earlier, Escargoon sang "Hound Dog".
- The entirety of the pie episode, with almost everyone in the main cast getting hit by a pie in the face at least once. Even Meta Knight.
Meta Knight: Oh, shi-
- Even in the dub, right after that happens, he glances to the side and announces, "I feel...dirty."
- In the original, Meta Knight makes a Curse Cut Short instead.
- The end results of episode 49 (Cartoon Buffoon)- Dedede Comin' At Ya!.
Dedede: "I'm the most important person in this whole joint, halfpint! I'm the producer!"Cappy Girl: "A producer? What does a producer do?"Cappy Guy: "A producer doesn't do anything..."Escargoon: "He gotcha there, majesty."
- Hell, the whole thing. It's filled with a ton of subtle and not-so-subtle jokes about animation.
- Similarly, Meta Knight's attempt at voice acting, particularly in the Japanese version-
- The ending of episode 50 (Don't Bank on it).
- Meta Knight in a penguin suit, posing as a guard.
- Really, Meta Knight's status as The Comically Serious lends itself well to these kinds of moments. Another example would be in Episode 61, where everyone else breaks into dancing while he just stands there stiffly.
- Fitness Fiend, where NME saved the day by working Kirby out.
- In Japan, there's Macho San
- There's a point where Kirby is about to be eaten by the Monster of the Week... then out of nowhere Kirby gets SWOLE◊. It looks as ridiculous as you'd expect.
- Kirby's mouth is inspected by Hardy, the dentist demon beast, and Hardy's surprised to find that Kirby has no teeth at all.
- Dedede and Escargon attempt to see how a Waddle Dee eats.
- In the dub, the Island Sisters' (Twin Nuts in Japan) song consists mostly of soprano singing along the lines of Léo Delibes' Flower Duet. In the Japanese version, however...
- Tiff's reaction to seeing herself get turned into an anime in Tooned Out.
Tiff: Is that airhead really supposed to be me?!
- And afterwards, when she steals Dedede's Hammer and chases the Otakings around with it in utter rage-
- Japan's episode 46 (English episode 53, Scare Tactics) making the shout-outs to Psycho, The Blair Witch Project and The Exorcist.
- Kirby ends up eating a whole pack of Gijira extract, which is a spice and a hallucinogen. Once Kirby swallows the entire pack, he thinks EVERYONE is food, and ends up preparing cooking utensils with the intention of eating everyone.
- Dedede's attempts to avoid Kirby after having several nightmares about the pink puffball.
- In the first episode, the mayor and the rest of the Cappies hold a feast for Kirby's arrival. Kirby then proceeds to eat the entire table of food using his inhale ability (Including the tablecloth and utensils!), leaving the rest of the guests in utter silence.
- Dedede revealing and talking through his wonky painting in Dedede's Monsterpiece-
Dedede: [Points to a giant, cross-eyed version of himself] Right here, that's me- since I'm what you'd call the star of this here paintin', I'm smack-dab in the middle! You'll note the perspecticles, and I put a big old impressionistic Sun [A red circle with lines coming off it] up there, see?[Points to his tiny castle, and a giant misshapen-looking Escargoon next to it] Right there is my castle, and right next to it is Escargoon. Note the lack of depth![Points to an awkwardly-angled version of the Mayor with noodle arms and two giant angry Pac-Man-like sheep behind him] This here's the Mayor being chased by his sheep, [Points to a misshapen Kirby in the corner of the painting] and this here's Kuhbeh. He's being chased by me! See, I drawed him all lumpy to express his inner lumpiness!Kirby: [Hopping up and down angrily] POYO! POYOOOO!
- Even better- when everyone does break down in laughter at it, Kirby is the only one not laughing- he's still glaring at Dedede in a hilariously-angry way over being called lumpy!