Crowning Moments of Awesome for the Nanoha
- Many, most so far during the six chapter long battle scene that stretched from chapters 11-16 and featured twelve combatants by the time it ended. For examples:
- Chrono using his usual methods to completely defeat, by himself, an opponent who had previously shown himself able to fight Fate and Arf two-on-one. Then he does the same thing to two upgraded versions of killer cyborgs that held off the main heroes for a good while. Then to one of Tsukiyomi's more powerful summons. Yeah, he gets a lot of these.
- Fate piercing the shields of and being the only person to truly come close to defeating her mother.
- Yuuno repelling an attack meant to be used against warships. It was fired at half-power and it took every ounce of energy he had to stop it, but still...
- Ah heh heh. You forget something. He did that without using a Device. He also held off Tsukiyomi without using a Device. Indeed, contrary to almost every other character in the story, Yuuno is a normal human without a Device. Who is still keeping up with everyone else.
- Earlier in the story, Nanoha countering an area-of-effect illusion by blindfolding herself to block out the false images and fighting on pure instinct until she could gather enough power to simply blast it away.
- Two more words: Diabolic Emission!
- Susanoo's absolute refusal to stay down during the third major battle.
- Lindy vs. Precia. Holy crap, man.
- In the same chapter, Tsukiyomi defeating Chrono simply and effortlessly using much the same tactics he's used to defeat, well, pretty much everyone he's fought Precia notwithstanding.
- Taurus Bentz saving Zafira from the Black Cat and manages to contain the damned cyborg in the same time, after summoned by Admiral Kuurubero.
- The ending of Chapter 26, especially given how bad it looked for the three of them beforehand. Not that it bodes very well for our heroes, but, hey, that's what Villainous Valor is for.
- Chapter 27: "This moment, however, convinced him that Susanoo was not, in fact, the least dangerous of his siblings. He was just the one that didn't try very hard."
- The fight that started in chapter 36 and continued to the next chapter: