- The story just about begins with a massively built bully-turned-pirate who, upon coming face to face with the little girl that a) slagged his warship and b) sounded honestly apologetic about doing so, loses it and attacks her. The last thing he hears as he passes out three seconds later?
Nanoha: "I did ask you to come quietly."
- "Don't worry, you've got nothing to be ashamed for. Your underwear is perfectly normal."
- Chrono: AMY! We don't even have latrine duty, but I swear that if you finish that sentence I will land us on a planet and dig some latrines just to make you clean them!
- Chrono Tempting Fate (No, not in that way)
Chrono: (sighs) "If that's the worst thing that happens to me today, I'll be a happy man."*The very instant he said 'man', the Asura's alarms began to blare.*Amy: "Dimensional disturbance located! Tracking... Chrono, the incursion is exactly the same as the readings Fate gave us. It's them."Chrono: "... I'm not happy, Amy."
- Chrono finding out he is being relieved of his command...
Chrono: "Captain Chrono Harlaown. Child genius. Completed the TSAB Fleet academy's three-year curriculum in one year. Completed the one-year officer training course in three months. Became on official Enforcer at the age of twelve, the youngest ranked officer of his generation. Made Captain of the flagship Asura at the age of fifteen, also the youngest of his generation." Chrono said in a mechanical tone. "All of that is from my personnel file, you know. It looked very impressive. And now it's going to be joined by 'And on his first official mission as a captain, his mommy had to come save him'."
(After getting smothered)Susanoo: "Pervert! Dirty Old Man!"Amaterasu: "I'm not a man!"
- Also this gem
- Amaterasu concluding that Belkan Knights considered their headgear to be religiously significant and that setting them on fire is considered very bad form. She concludes this while in the process of getting clobbered.
- Granted, this is VITA and her Hayate-granted bunny hat.
- "Young lady, are you insane?"
- End of Chapter 19: Chrono responded to this exchange in the only manner that seemed appropriate. "... ... ... huh?"
- Chapter 21: Tsukuyomi and the Director have a conversation that leaves him reeling, and confused.
- Hayate and Amaterasu bonding over their shared interest. Signum's reaction of utter despair clinches it, and then Vita's late reaction absolutely squashes it.
Signum: This is Hell then? I'm in hell...Vita: So... wait, am I sleeping on the couch or not?
- "Is something wrong? Is this about the sheathe? Because I'm informed Miss Atenza has the parts needed to replace it, and the order should be done within the week, so it isn't too great a concern."
- Anytime anyone spouts Suspiciously Specific Denial. From the worst (Tsukuyomi) to the best (Admiral Lindy).
- "You're always alive! Worse than a cockroach, I swear."
- All of Amateratsu's interactions with Hayate, especially Signum's reactions.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.