- The Prologue: Fake Black Saber vs Red Saber, unleashing their Noble Phantasms.
Twilight and crimson lightning raced out and crashed into each other. The two streams of light, like surging waves with simply the purpose of destruction, attempted to swallow one another. It was the most unlikely scene possible in the history written by man. It was a clash of two deadly Noble Phantasms, from two heroes who were born in different eras and flourished in different lands. Light filled the space and annihilated everything in the surrounding area. The golems and skeletons crowding around them were overcome and faded into dust.Everyone who witnessed this majestic, unrelenting scene swallowed their breath. The space filled with Red and orange seemed as though it was declaring the end of the world. However, all stories must have an end. The light that had only swelled began to calm, and disappeared like specks of dust. The ground where the two had stood was a tragic sight to behold.Imagine a butterfly spreading its wings. Such a mark had been carved into the ground. It was the trace of an explosion, so enormous it could be seen even from far up in the sky. How many would be able to believe that such a trace was left behind by the slash of a sword? It was certain that a new legend had been born today on this land. The impossible clash between the legendary holy sword and the anomalous demonic sword gouged out the earth.
- Karna's first battle with Siegfried is this in spades, with both parts being tough enough to have the fight that started in the middle of the night last to daybreak.
- Karna deserves a special mention here. While Karna was capable of wounding Siegfried (albeit lightly, and those wounds were quickly healed by Gordes), Siegfried was utterly incapable of doing anything but barely scratching Karna's armor.
- Astolfo saving the Homunculus from death, even fluking out his would-be captors and bringing him to Chiron, who heals him.
- Vlad III and Darnic's fused form taking on SIX SERVANTS on their own and basically forcing a draw. This is even more amazing when considering the fact that Vlad III had just lost his Romanian fame-boost and the advantages that Demonic Defender of the State brought. There was also the fact that the six Servants in question were being empowered by Jeanne herself.
- Mordred and Sieg crumbling Avicebron's Adam with a dual Wave Motion Sword attack in the form of a simultaneous Balmung and Clarent Blood Arthur.
- Shirou Kotomine being able to spar with Achilles.
- According to the anime, turns out the reason Arturia was forced to use Rhongomyniad against Mordred was because Mordred knocked Excalibur out of her hands. Possibly the first time we see Arturia ever being disarmed in the entire franchise.
- Arturia gets one immediately after when she responds by pulling out Rhon and shishkebabing Mordred before she can blink.
- Vlad III's speech as the Red Faction moves onto the castle to attack.
- The fights between Vlad and Karna, Atlanta and Spartacus, and Achilles and Chiron are a spectacular feat to behold.
- Astolfo putting up a pretty decent fight against Mordred, despite being roughed up from Semiramis's attack. Also, after Mordred calls Siegfried's Heroic Sacrifice lame and insulates how dumb it is to die for their ideals, Astolfo gets pissed and tells her this.
Astolfo: I won't deny it, but I won't tolerate anyone making fun of him. Especially not a loser punk like you!
- Jeanne tanking an energy blast from the Hanging Gardens of Babylon like it was nothing.
Jeanne: Don't think this much can stop me.
- Sieg, Astolfo, and Frankenstein's Monster all taking on Mordred, only for the Saber of Red to get the upper hand and utterly stomps all three of them; incapacitating Fran for a moment, and seemingly killing Sieg. When she gets a heads up that Fran might not be down for the count by Kairi, Mordred is taken by surprise by Berserker of Black, who stops her movements, and prepares to use her Noble Phantasm, Blasted Tree, with a little help from Caules's final Command Spell. Fran tries to take Mordred with her, but sadly, only succeeded in damaging about a third of her armor due to Kairi using his own Command Spell, which impressive in of itself.
- Sieg, who is Not Quite Dead, comes back as Siegfried, and prepares for a rematch with Mordred.
- In the anime, Vlad gets an additional one. After being forcibly fused with Darnic against his will, he still struggles against him. He even goes so far as to impale his own feet to prevent Darnic from moving towards the grail, which allows Shirou Kotomine time to finish him off. When Vlad swears he will make Darnic pay for for his treachery, he really meant it.
- Mordred making a Big Damn Heroes right after Kairi ordered her to retreat... just to behead Celenike who's in the middle of making Astolfo betray his code of justice, kill Sieg, and taking pleasure for it, all while Mordred acting utterly casual about it. It saves Astolfo's existence.
- The remnants of the Red and Black Faction and Ruler banding together to stop Black Faction Caster's Golem who was finished off by the combined power of both Sabers. GIGA! SWORD! BREAKER!
- Reika was able to spot Atalanta's reflection in a nearby car's mirror, even though they were far apart and in a fog.