- Shakespeare is a walking, talking Crowning Moment of Funny. He quotes himself, makes ridiculous hand gestures, speaks Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe, pretends being embarrassed when Shiroumine points out he is a trickstering bastard for sending Spartacus on a Self-Destructive Charge to Trifas and generally just reeks Crazy Awesome and Awesome Ego.
- Shakespeare going out of his way to buy a collection of his works from a local store.
- Mordred yells to Shishigou about them having to sleep in a crypt, making a face "like a bellicose snapping turtle". Shishigou responds that she can have the more expensive sleeping bag.
- About 50% of anything Astolfo says:
Astolfo, to the Homunculus: "Now, then... first, we have to put our heads together and think of a way to help you. Oh, I would definitely suggest against leaving it entirely for me to decide. For no man can show as much a lack of restraint as I, Astolfo!"
- Mordred flipping the middle finger after defeating Adam.