- Shakespeare is a walking, talking Crowning Moment of Funny. He quotes himself, makes ridiculous hand gestures, speaks Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe, pretends being embarrassed when Shiroumine points out he is a trickstering bastard for sending Spartacus on a Self-Destructive Charge to Trifas and generally just reeks Crazy Awesome and Awesome Ego.
- Shakespeare going out of his way to buy a collection of his works from a local store.
- Mordred yells to Shishigou about them having to sleep in a crypt, making a face "like a bellicose snapping turtle". Shishigou responds that she can have the more expensive sleeping bag.
- About 50% of anything Astolfo says:
Astolfo, to the Homunculus: "Now, then... first, we have to put our heads together and think of a way to help you. Oh, I would definitely suggest against leaving it entirely for me to decide. For no man can show as much a lack of restraint as I, Astolfo!"
- Mordred flipping the middle finger after defeating Adam.
- Episode 1:
- Flat calling Shisigou Go Lion.
- Episode 2:
- Astoflo's interacting with the other Servants of Black, suggesting that they all introduce each other since they will be allies from that point forward. His interaction with Frankenstein in particular is hilarious, due to her finding him annoying. When he attempts to give her the affectionate nickname "Fran-chan", she growls in protest.
- Shakespeare's first scene is him demanding a horse from Shirou and Semiramis as Berserker of Red has charged the Yggdmillenia's castle. When asked why Berserker did this, Shakespeare just gives a smug smile.
- The kicker is he was very likely quoting himself (or more specifically, Richard III) in asking for a horse, an apparent display of his own ego and self-importance.
- Episode 3:
Caules: I guess not...
- Astolfo carries the unconscious Homunculus over his shoulder like a sack for a minute or two before being confronted by homunculi servants searching for him under Caster's orders. When they ask Astolfo if they've seen the escaped Homunculus he plainly says no despite the fact they can clearly see their unconscious target. Even better, they simply accept this and move on after a beat.
- Shisigou calls Mordred "my king". Her face is one of sheer "senpai-noticed-me" embarrassed happiness.
- After Mordred whines about being stuck staying in a crypt, Shisigou states that if she wants she can just go out herself. She states whining that going alone is boring as she rolls on the ground◊. Shisigou asks if she's a kid which is doubly funny if the viewer knows that Mordred is actually mentally a child.
- After Caules confirms Frankenstein's wish for a partner like herself, he suggests taking a homunculus in the castle as a possible partner, as they have more similarities to her. Fran's response is to throw flowers in his face.
- After surviving an attack from Karna, Jeanne sees that her luggage was torn to shreds. Leaving the beautiful, fair and dignified Servant to slump her shoulder in depression that she has to reorganize it again.
- Episode 4:
- Astolfo attempts to introduce himself to Berserker of Red, but the gladiator ignores it and attacks him. Astolfo complains about it, claiming he hasn't been able to do this for a long time.
- Episode 5:
- Astolfo is bawling over the fact that Homunculus is alive thanks to Siegfried's Heroic Sacrifice and hugging him like he's afraid he'll suddenly vanish into thin air. Jeanne eventually politely asks Astolfo to stop fawning over him so she can actually talk to him, but when Astolfo ignores her question she eventually just grabs Astolfo's face and pushes him off, causing the Rider to flip over before falling to the ground, his cape falling over his face in the process.
- Episode 6
- Mordred playing with a cat while Shisigou talks with El-Melloi on the phone.
- Fran unplugging Caules' computer after he leaves the room, complete with a satisfied little smile. She doesn't like to waste electricity, after all.
- When Shisigou's magical weapons prove to have little effect on Fiore and her Bronze-Link Manipulators, what does he do? He just runs her over with a car.
- Episode 7
- The shocked expressions of Atlanta, Achilles and Karna as they ride in Semiramis's Hanging Gardens of Babylon are nothing short of hilarious, particularly of the former two, whose faces can only be described as "Is this really happening?"
- When Astolfo notices Vlad rides a horse into battle, he complains that he's the Rider and mounted combat is supposed to be his gimmick.
- Episode 8
- Shisigou being scared out of his mind when Mordred takes over the wheel and drives to the battlefield.
- Episode 9
- Episode 10
- The fearsome Jack the Ripper, amidst the remains of her most recent slaughter and with blood on her body, trying to figure out to work the cellphone her Master gave her when she gets a call.
- Episode 13
- While Celenike is having a mental breakdown in front of him, Astolfo just has an expression that screams This Is Gonna Suck and tells Sieg to run away now.
- There is something darkly hilarious about Mordred passing by and decapitating Celenike and just apologizing for the disturbance, like "Yeah, sorry for the mess." In addition, her reasoning being "Dammit, you're noisy. Shut the hell up."
- Yet another moment when Astolfo still reels from the aftereffects of the Command Seal, and Sieg comments they were about to make the new record of the shortest interval from contract to Master murder.
- Episode 14
- While repairing Yggdmillennia's castle, Ruler suddenly drags Sieg away to lecture him. Caules stares at them and wonders what just happened.
- Mordred is summoned to help the heroes fight off "Adam"...and then starts haggling with Ruler over getting Command Seals to replenish the ones Kairi used on her during the previous battles as "payment". Even more hilarious is how casual she's being while Ruler's reactions can only be described You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!...especially since she's in the middle of straining against the golem's BFS and avoiding getting crushed to death.
- Episode 15
Mordred: Out of my way, trash!Astolfo: Show some manner!Mordred: What'd you say?!
- Though it was in a serious moment, it is fun to watch Mordred and Astolfo get into each other's face after Jeanne replenishes two of Sieg's Command Spells, which Mordred deems unfair.
- Gordes acting like a Tsundere to the Homunculi. Likewise, the Homunculus girl teasing Gordes.