- Fiore and Chiron's first meeting.
- Astolfo saving Homunculus from death at the hands of his would-be Homunculi captors, then bringing him to Chiron's room, where Chiron heals him. When Chiron asks him why, he simply answers "Because I could" with a big smile.
- Astolfo's speech to Saber of Black, followed by Siegfried's sacrifice.
"We took form in this world to have our wishes granted... but that doesn't mean we can just accept anything that happens! Have you forgotten how to be a hero?! I haven't! I am Servant Rider... but I was Charlemagne's paladin, Astolfo! And I won't abandon him! I won't!"
- Sieg carrying a starving Jeanne on his back until they find a place to eat, and then having a moment of Sleep Cute on the same bed... Which they both fall off of.
- Shirou Kotomine innocently dreaming of his past, sleeping on Semiramis's lap.
- Pretty much any interaction between Shisigou and Mordred, as they quickly pick up a very endearing father/daughter dynamic.
- During the massive free-for-all between the Black and Red Factions, Sieg shows up to the battlefield and spends some time bandaging a few of the surviving homunculi. Considering the fact almost everyone, including the homunculi themselves, see them as expendable troops makes this moment a very humanizing moment for Sieg, who's only trying to impart some of the mercy he received from Astolfo and Siegfried to his fellows.
- When he sees Astolfo in trouble with the Red Faction, Sieg wanted to help him, but was hesitant because his original goal was to save his fellow Homunculi, but they encourage him go save Astoflo because he's free to do so.
- Fran freaks out when Shakespeare makes her relive her Dark and Troubled Past, which leaves her so upset she screams in agony, until her master, Caules uses a Command Seal to force her to calm down.