- hbomberguy will commonly revert to this in his Let's Play of Alone In The Dark, particularly when being tormented by demons, the game glitches or crashes, or Sarah talks.
- Let's Players of I Wanna Be the Guy often fall into this mode during particularly hellish segments where Cluster F Bombing is no longer enough.
- Trask Nari combines this with Big "NO!" with he his confronted with Question 110 of The Impossible Quiz. Seen here.
- Lord Vega, when making a Let's Play of Silent Hill 2, got a huge case of this after witnessing Pyramid Head raping the two mannequins. He was putting together incomplete and incoherent sentences the entire rest of the video, much to the amusement of the viewers.
- DeceasedCrab frequently lapses into incoherence during particularly vexing runs of Nintendo Hard video games.
- Pretty much half the words that come out of Sir ROOOOON Lionheart's mouth are incomprehensible laughter, screaming and frequent "OH WHAT THE-.
- Freelance Astronaut Pipes! is somewhat famous for his creative use of profanity when his smack talking distracts him to the point of playing himself into a corner during multi-player sessions with the other Astronauts.
- Kind of Word Salad Angrish, but from this Lets Play of a Kaizo Mario World level.
For the love of BATMAN.... jump! Bill Cosby! Is angry! Stimpy!
I need... SPACKLE!
- Judging by what he said earlier in the video, he was probably actively trying to avoid swearing.
- Chuggaaconroy is fairly prone to this, as the current page quote indicates. To say nothing of the strange noises he tends to make when upset.
- Tatsudoshi, a hilarious LP'er, launches into this during both the Co-op of Super Khold World w/Khold and the Tetris & Dr. Mario playthrough w/Khold where Khold "accidentally" puts him on level 9.
- Pokecapn and crew, Let's Playing Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), went from angry yelling to howling with incoherent rage after one too many cheap deaths. As the cheap deaths continued, they went dead silent.
- Almost dead silent.
: I come from a land down under. Where women glow and men plunder. Can you hear, can you hear the thunder? You'd better run, you'd better take cover.
- Don't forget the immortal "SHIT PICKLE!"
- Also, pokecapn's "UH-OH! I'M A TARDASS!" while playing Sonic's Radical Train Mach Speed level.
- While not a Let's Play per se, a different Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) playthrough (by Hellfire Commentaries) contains this at times.
NTom64 (to FastestThingAlive): Restart your sentence, kthnx.
- Combined with an Atomic F-Bomb after the "who's the captain" mission.
- Super Mario Frustration is pretty much built around this trope.
- A particularly memorable clip from 4Player Podcast featured this. Granted, this is how Brad usually acts.
Brad: OOOOOH MAHGAWD! AGH SATAN! IT'S SATAN NOOOO! WUGH GETTHEFUCKOUTTAHERE! EL DIABLO!
- TotalBiscuit devolves into this whenever he's confronted with a particularly challenging puzzle or obstacle in his WTF Is? videos. Good example here.
- During the Battletoads Let's Play Race between Super Jeenius, P Cull 44444, NintendoCapriSun, and ProtonJon, Patrick gets so mad, even syllables fail.
Patrick: Nono, NO, NO, NO, NO,
- Pretty much every Let's Play of Amnesia: The Dark Descent descends into this very quickly.
- The Heartless tends to descend into this particularly regularly. Perhaps his best example was during his Call of Cthulhu Let's Play, seen here.
- slowbeef occasionally lapses into this, during both Let's Play and Retsupurae videos. In particular, his first encounter with a Kinetic Orb Cannon in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes completely destroyed his ability to speak coherently.
- While strictly not Let's plays, Brainscratch Comms Commentary of Sonic Genesis has several great examples including, but not limited to, both the Beginning
Why? Why!? WHY!? WHY!!!!????
Ryan: "How're we gonna keep this anger up for the whole commentary?"
Johnny: "I will find every neurotic excuse I can"
and the entire final part, which includes an unending loop of anger, and one exquisitly hilarious glitch.