- It's Short, So It Sucks!: General consensus being that the episode isn't bad, but way too short to actually leave an impact, especially in comparison to The Simpsons Guy which came out weeks before.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Out of the Futurama characters, only Fry, Leela, Bender, and Fansworth get a decent amount of screentime, with the latter two being the only ones who are vital to the plot.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: It's confusing why this episode chose to use a completely original, but also inferior story than the crossover comic, instead of just adapting it, or at least a part of it.
- Tough Act to Follow: To both the Simpsons/Futurama crossover comic and The Simpsons Guy, with many complaining that the former had a stronger story and much more vibrant character interaction, while the latter had a longer runtime and more publicity.
- What an Idiot!: While already being halfway done with the job, Bender just decides to go to a horse race with Maggie after the other Simpsons got sucked into New New York, instead of finishing said job.
YMMV / The Simpsons S26 E6 "Simpsorama"