- Critical Research Failure:
- Despite her admitting that she's not a Pokémon fan in her review of "The Affair", there's little excusing the Fanfiction Critic commenting that Pikachu "appears to be some kind of cat". It's actually a rodent (and it doesn't look anything like a cat, unless we're talking about size).
- In "The Disney Seven", she repeatedly asks why the titular seven doesn't just have Simba (a lion) and Aladar (a dinosaur) eat the villains. Aladar is an Iguanodon, which was a strict herbivorenote .
- Hilarious in Hindsight: She mentions in her "Sonic Fights Robotnik" review that "it's only a matter of time before we get a full length feature film" of Sonic the Hedgehog. Skip ahead to 2019...
- The Woobie: It's hard not to feel bad for the Critic and Diane, what with all of the stupidity they both have to deal with.
YMMV / The FanFiction Critic