- Funny Moments: Listing them all would triple the size of this page. There's even quite a few CMOF from his fanbase!
- Memetic Mutation: He hasn't made many memes, but he does use a lot of them, particularly Blingie photos, funny animated GIFs, the Rageguy and LOLCats.
- Nightmare Fuel: Mark's ending has Bella, Edward, Jacob and Renesmee going to Stephanie Meyer's house and complaining about the things she's made them do and the stereotypes she's had them imitate. Followed by Bella grabbing Meyer by the hair, and dragging her kicking and screaming onto her lawn, and openly intending to murder her along with Edward and Jacob. And they do this in broad daylight, in the middle of a populated street. Say what you will about Meyer, but that's still terrifying.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Mark extra-bolds one passage in Chapter 16 for this effect:NEWSFLASH, STEPHENIE MEYER: SHE IS STILL A FUCKING WOMAN. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN OR SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PERIOD OR IF SHE WASN'T BORN WITH A VAGINA. YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE SO FUCKING WRONG.
- Spoil at Your Own Risk: Not quite as bad as in his Harry Potter reviews (since here he didn't really care about any of the characters that much), but Mark was adamant about going through the series almost completely blind (all he knew was that the vampires were sparkly) because he thought it affected the quality of his reviews.
- Tear Jerker: Any time Mark starts writing about his childhood, you better get out the tissues.
- The Woobie: Mark. So much. Even before he started writing about his past, his fans Woobified him for volunteering to read the series blind in the first place.
YMMV / Mark Reads Twilight