- Epic Riff: "Shot by Both Sides", sometimes considered to have one of the great riffs.
- Nightmare Fuel: Secondhand Daylight is full to the brim with it, starting with what appears to be an impaled severed head on the album cover.
- Real Life has it's fair share of creepy and offputting songs as well, such as "Parade", "The Great Beautician In The Sky" and "The Light Pours Out Of Me". The album cover is pretty unsettling as well.
- Signature Song: "Shot by Both Sides", ironically (and maybe a little annoyingly for the band) essentially a legacy from Devoto's days with Buzzcocks.
- After "Shot By Both Sides", the closest song to this is probably "A Song From Under The Floorboards"
YMMV / Magazine