- Accidental Innuendo: Because of a lack of sound effects in the fight scenes (even though they are fought by beings made of metal), many of the characters grunts and moans sound really suggestive. The absolute crowner is the fight between Julius Drive and Patrion Tokal where even the dialogue sounds like a bad Transformers Porno Spoof.
- ...if I need to, I'll even suck out your vital energy!
- Give it to me, I command you. Give it to me now!
- Awesome Music: The whole soundtrack is universally considered to be the best thing about the movies but special mention goes to the theme song Window To Nowhere by Angra.
- Narm Charm: Sure it's a Mockbuster but it seems to have more going for itself than most others tend to have. It's typically considered to be the closest to the only good thing Video Brinquedo has ever made.
- So Bad, It's Good: Oh so very much...
YMMV / Gladiformers