- Accidental Innuendo: Because of a lack of sound effects in the fight scenes (even though they are fought by beings made of metal), many of the characters grunts and moans sound really suggestive. The absolute crowner is the fight between Julius Drive and Patrion Tokal where even the dialogue sounds like a bad Transformers Porno Spoof.
- ...if I need to, I'll even suck out your vital energy!
- Give it to me, I command you. Give it to me now!
- Awesome Music: The whole soundtrack is unironically great but special mention goes to the theme song Window To Nowhere by Angra.
- Narm Charm: Sure it's a Mock Buster but it seems to have more going for itself than most others tend to have.
- So Bad, It's Good: Oh so very much...
YMMV / Gladiformers