- Base Breaker: The band's new material has been widely panned within and outside the band's fanbase. "GINGER" and the more recent "Diamond" are the two worst offenders, especially the former, with its jazzy cabaret stylings.
- Ear Worm: "GINGER".
- Les Yay: There are rumors that miko and Omi are in a relationship, which they have done absolutely nothing to quell. (See: miko sensually licking Omi's neck in the "RESONANCE" video, their vaguely sensual guitar duel in the "Daybreak ~13gatsu no Shikisai~" video...)
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: "GINGER". To clarify: it's an upbeat jazz rock song by a band commonly described as playing Metalcore / Melodic Death Metal.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Two variations. Someone who isn't familiar with Visual Kei will look at Jyou, Omi, and Mally and think "Wait, the guys in the suits are actually chicks?" Someone who is familiar with the male-dominated visual kei scene's often androgynous and feminine aesthetics will look at miko and think "Wait, the chick in the dress is actually a chick?"
- Vocal Dissonance: On the rare occasion that she speaks, Omi actually has a surprisingly feminine voice.
YMMV / exist†trace