- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Shab (Shadow Bonnie) is very popular with fans due to his adorable Cloud Cuckoolander antics and the fact that he's by far the biggest Woobie in Bo C.
- Tangle is also a big hit with fans even though he has a fairly minor role in BOC 2 and gets killed off in BOC 3 by Clyde
- Pretty much all the dadimatronics qualify as this.
- Jerkass Woobie: BOC is just jam packed with these:
- Tangle has a reputation for being The Napoleon with bad mood swings but he's just so vulnerable and insecure that you just want to hug him.
- Bonnie could be seen as a borderline case of this after he rejected Freddy's proposal. He can also be a real smartass at times but considering he was beaten up by Freddy countless times in BOC and was reduced to tears by angry fans in the ask blog at one point, there's no denying that he needs a good cuddle.
- Freddy was this in canon BOC where he became angry and abusive after Golden Freddy's death. He's much nicer in the ask blog, though.
- Springtrap. He's a grumpy, intimidating bully but even he has moments where you can feel bad for him.
- Clyde (Toy Bonnie). He's a real snarky and sometimes even insulting Camp Gay who violently murdered Tangle with a hammer in BOC 3 but he's had to deal with his best friend and lover, Red dying in his arms.
- Beecher is also starting to show shades of this.
- Shab (Shadow Bonnie) is easily one of the most adorable shadow demons depicted in fanart.
- Tangle most definitely qualifies, especially when he's wearing his Team Magma outfit.
- Bonnie has his moments as well.
- Scott Pawthon and Bob of the dadimatronics incited this reaction from the fanbase.
- Golden Freddy also gives off this vibe from time to time.
- Moral Event Horizon:
- Shaf (Shadow Freddy) crosses this in Ice Cream Cake where he beats Shab to a bloody pulp with the intent of killing him.
- Purple Man crosses this when he murders Golden Freddy in the first BOC.
- The Scrappy:
- Shaf (Shadow Freddy) gets a lot of hate for his abusive treatment of Shab.
- Beecher is hated by most of the fanbase for his Jerkass attitude and constant harassment of Tangle.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Beecher, much to his annoyance.
- The Woobie:
- Shab (Shadow Bonnie) is practically the poster child of this trope. Imagine an adorable Living Shadow bunny with no friends except for one who abuses him physically and emotionally. Now imagine that bunny suffering from clinical depression, constantly crying and having bouts of insanity where he bursts into insane laughter for no reason at all. This is especially evident in the oneshot Ice Cream Cake where he is beaten to a bloody pulp by his so-called friend and is traumatized by it. On top of this, most everyone else is afraid of him because he's a shadow demon. That being said, there's no denying that Shab could use a big hug.
- Golden Freddy, in both BOC canon and the ask blog. In BOC, he's brutally murdered despite being one of the most sympathetic characters in the story. In the ask blog, he was reduced to tears and shutting himself off when he was insulted by Lovethemudkipz. Outrage sparked through the BOC community and white knights only made the situation worse for the poor bear.
YMMV / Brothers Of Circuits