- Indie films are good, and studio films are bad. Okay, okay, Mr. Nguyen. We get it. Geez.
- Also, the characters run into people who insist global warming is the cause of all this bird violence and other terrible things; heck, sometimes the main characters themselves start preaching it!
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment:
- The cavemen. The way their "flashback" comes out of nowhere makes you wonder if that just happened.
- The "giant jumbo jellyfish" attack.
- Contested Sequel: On the one hand this movie has slightly better production values, has self aware jokes, actual (albeit poorly CGIED) visual effects and put slightly more effort into the acting compared to it's prequel. On the other hand, the poor production values, lack of self awareness, clip art birds and the much worse acting was something others feel made the first film fun to watch in the first place.
- Special Effect Failure: In classic Birdemic tradition.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: James Nguyen, the director, seems to be the only one not in on the joke.
YMMV / Birdemic 2: The Resurrection