- Audience-Alienating Premise: As the whole film is heterosexist, this is inevitable.
- Nausea Fuel
- So Bad, It's Good: It oozes so much pretentiousness in every second, has sexual content so clumsily executed coupled with a nonexistent plot that one can't help but laugh. It makes for excellent ripping material.
- Squick: Most of the movie journeys into this, but special mention goes to the scene where we get a three-second shot of a plastic mannequin (made to resemble The Women in her prepubescence) with graphically detailed genitals.
- The Man lodging a rake in The Woman's... parts...
- True Art Is Angsty: Why does The Woman cut herself? Because she's a woman.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Their dialogue.
YMMV / Anatomy of Hell