- Angst? What Angst?: Aluthol is remarkably blase about events such as becoming possessed, nearly dying several times, and killing many many people in the process.
- Crazy Awesome: Aluthol mouths off to eight-foot demon enemies, sleeps with the people he's supposed to be bodyguarding (and their relatives), and punches a demigod in the nuts. You don't get much crazier than that.
- Creepy Cute: Young Elwen qualifies as this, as she oscillates between typical grumpy six year old and murder-happy psychopath.
- Moe: Elwen swings wildly between this and being utterly terrifying, especially as a child.
- Nausea Fuel: Loving attention is given to the gory descriptions of Aluthol's kills, which may border on overkill for some.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the descriptions of Chaos warriors or gory wounds are particularly nightmare-inducing.
- Too Cool to Live: Many of the characters in the series, including Aluthol himself.
- Tear Jerker: Aluthol's final moments as he contemplates his life, and finally finds himself at peace.
YMMV / Aluthol Of One Hundred Battles