Reasonably Clever is a web original Lego comic made by Chris Doyle. The Web Comic began in 2006 and continued until June, 2011 at which point it had 1209 pages. It had a short lived reboot later in 2011. It is extremely reliant on Meta humor. The fourth wall is almost nonexistent due to constant references to the fact that the characters are in a web comic, page numbers, and jabs at the series creator. The series also had many pop culture references and crossovers, sometimes leading to wildly nonsensical plot lines.
- Catchphrase: "Crap In a hat" for whatever reason, every character seems to use this as an expletive.
- Creator Cameo: Interestingly, there was a story arch in which Ian, the author of "The S Team" (A similar web comic) makes an appearance in a crossover.
- Many characters from other Lego web comics such as "The S Team" and characters from completely different works such as Batman and Wash from Serenity.
- Christopher Doyle makes plenty of off screen dialogue with the characters.
- Meta Fiction: As stated earlier, the characters all seem to know they're in a web comic.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Pirate ninjas and ninja pirates.
- Random Events Plot: It seems like every fifty pages a new subplot is started that takes the characters off the original storyline and into a nonsensical adventure that ends up to have little to no significance. Of course, it's also very entertaining and that's what really matters.
- Running Gag: "Are donuts floors always this dirty?"
- Self-Deprecation: Christopher Doyle doesn't seem to mind making fun of himself. Characters will often mock his lazy writing and reliance on lame puns.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Poor Scotch
- World of Pun: