Nas: We all can't be beauty queens, Nik.
Bad Music Zombies is the first story arc of Danger Vision, an adventure webcomic created by Brandon Blackburn and edited by Francisco Ruiz. Bad Music Zombies follows Nik and Nas (later joined by Rick) as they journey through a zombie infested city.
A has-been 80's rocker-turned morning DJ gets fired and as revenge, he broadcasts a song over the airways that turns listeners into zombies. Due to the developing apocalypse, Nas and Nik, a couple of 20-something couch potatoes must venture out into the streets to get the electricity back on. After a close encounter with some zombies, they barricade themselves in a record store where they find the DJ's ex-bandmate, who is the only person who knows how to reverse the armageddon... with rock!
Updates on Tuesdays and Fridays and can be read here.
Warning: No spoiler tags below!
This comic provides examples of:
- Alt Text: Just page numbers, nothing special. But technically, it IS Alt Text.
- Anime Hair: Nik's hair looks ridiculous.
- Art Evolution: Compare page 2 to page 49. And also a more recent page 
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens quite often.
- Disc-One Final Boss: DJ Dude.
- Eyed Screen: Last panel.
- Evil Is Bigger: When Dude goes One-Winged Angel.
- Idiot Hair: Nas. Though his idiot hair doesn't seem to be attatched...
- One-Winged Angel: GIGA DUDE
- Player Punch: Rick. Not by Dude's Hands. More of an accident, really.
- Punch-Clock Villain: DJ Dude's zombies. A joke specifically portrayed in this page.
- Wingding Eyes: Rick's glasses a couple of times.