Ahoy! Call me Geek. I'm a geek artist.note
I'm more active in the Forums, but I do fix the main wiki every once in awhile. Usually for typos, grammar mistakes, and some linking.
I stumbled upon this site when I was searching for the script of the Greece episode of Geography Now. I made an account to add something in a Headscratchers page, but I decided to stay. Here we are now!
So, uh, I have to describe myself, eh? Sure.
I'm a middle school student from Indonesia. I speak fluent English and Indonesian, and I am currently learning Javanese and Japanese. Outside of TV Tropes, I draw. Like, a lot. I also write every once in awhile.
If anyone's curious, my Troper Types are the Trope Editor, Trope Browser, and the Eclectic Troper.
Tropes That Applies to Me and My Life
- all lowercase letters: . .yeah it became quite the habit of mine.
- Arc Number: 8. I'm not too sure why. Definitely started from one of my video game usernames, though.
- Asian and Nerdy: I read a lot of books. I'm from South East Asia. Yeah.
- Cross Player: I do enjoy playing as another gender other than female, as shown in a lot of murdergames I'm at.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: I have some in my house. They're really cute though, how can you resist that?
- Nerd Glasses: Downplayed. I do wear glasses, but none are the typical black glasses seen in media.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Yes! I do love being one!
- Spoiler Hound: Mostly because I'm broke as all hell. Other times, why not?
- Surprisingly Good Foreign Language: You probably can't guess I'm Indonesian from my English. I still got a long way to go though.