After watching this site from its infancy, I'd finally caved in and signed up for a long journey into the categorization of media arts. Favouring a stuffy old wolf over any other alternative, I made my descent to add some class to this Internet of ours.
I enjoy this website due to a love of writing, drawing, music, politics and performing, with each pursuit getting in the way of the others. Currently, I am uploading the music I make, and have plans for more in the works.
I also am a proud wearer of pants. Everyone should try them.
What I Do here
Nothing much, mainly some additions here and there, as well as correcting any spelling errors I come across. I've made an addition to YKTTW, and will continue to improve this site.
Tropes which abound
- Author Avatar Think of me as an anthro wolf, and I'll be happy to think of you as an elf, or a robot, or whatever it is you've thought up.
- Antiquated Linguistics When people told me I tend to talk the way I write, I thought, "what would be the embodiment of all of my similar tendencies?" and made up a character of them who happens to be more comfortable in past settings.
- Berserk Button If I have to fall into an obvious trap or accidentally destroy something important, and I'm being forced into it somehow is there really a need to tell me how stupid that thing was that I was just forced into doing? Is there really? Also, you "can't take a breath" or "can't breathe".
- Narrative Profanity Filter I do not swear, at all, as those are the rudest words available. If the situation's appropriate and dire enough, I might.
- Orchestral Version Where is it written that all remixes must be of a faster tempo than the original? Why is electronica so prevalent in them?
- Punny Name To both sound old-fashioned and to indicate a hidden sense of humour, not to sound "clever or imaginative" because it isn't.
- Pet Peeve Trope: SplitPersonality Or anything of the like. In reality, it's generally giving a name to one's repressions. Online, it's generally sock puppetry. Also, Mad Scientists. Are you really making the world a better place by blowing up most of it?