- Canon Foreigner: In my fan-fiction, The Second Blow I have came up with two characters by the names of Anna and Lana to be friends that tag along with Pearl throughout the story.
- Darkerand Edgier: My fan-fiction, The Second Blow is this compared to my first two, Pretend Poverty and Red Hair to No Hair.
- Designated Hero: I think the GoAnimate Boris lands himself a nice spot under this trope. In the Grounded Videos,we are supposed to root for him for putting Caillou in his place, but he gets way too harsh.
- Designated Villain: I actually see GoAnimate Caillou as this.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Even though I like Squidward, I find him to be overrated.
- Disability as an Excuse for Jerkassery: In The Second Blow, Mrs. Puff gets away with abusing Pearl and her friends because of the idea that when Mrs. Puff is deflated and cant puff, she goes insane but when she regains her puff, she regains her sanity. Rather than being arrested, Mrs. Puff gets sentenced to a month in a mental institution.
- Evil Cripple: Mrs. Puff was this in my fan-fiction The Second Blow She gets badly injured and takes a long time to recover, kidnaps three teenagers (Pearl and two of her friends) and torments them.
- Fate Worse than Death: In my Family Guy fan-fiction, Movin in with Quagmire, Brian gets badly injured and wishes he stayed dead when he got killed off in the canon episode Life of Brian.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: In Movin in With Quagmire, Quagmire, who hates Brian, actually cares about him.
- Jerkass Woobie: I feel bad for the GoAnimate Caillou. I am aware that he does cause trouble, but his dad, Boris, abuses him so much.
- I think that Squidward and Mrs. Puff are this for obvious reasons; Squidward, because he is grumpy, yet puts up with two annoying neighbors and a dead end job and Mrs. Puff because she once tried to murder Sponge Bob, yet has to deal with his bad driving.
- I also see Brian as this. Yes he may be a liberal douche but he gets treated like a subhuman, gets abused as much as Meg, and Quagmire is mean to him.
- Moral Event Horizon: I believe that GoAnimate Boris crossed this in the video titled Caillous Teenhood.
- Ron the Death Eater: I actually think that Sponge Bob is this. He is a very sweet sponge, yet he gets demonized.
- Rooting for the Empire: As a viewer of Grounded Videos, I find myself rooting for the GoAnimate Caillou because he always gets tormented by Boris.
- The Scrappy: I really hate Go Animate Boris.
- Take That, Scrappy!: My reaction to any grounded or arrested videos out of Go Animate Boris could fall under this.
- Unpopular Opinion: I have a lot of them.
Tropers / Murvine Taylor