Troper since 2011. Mainly waiting to be a writer so this troper is on this site for the Wild Mass Guessing which will hopefully help with writer's block.
Tropes related to this troper:
- Beware the Nice Ones: Hurt the people I care about and I'll make you wish you were never born.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: I know every single way possible to make sure I never lose. But I also know how badly that can end up for me.
- Doesn't Like Guns: too messy ends things to fast.
- Friend to All Living Things: Cares about everyone.
- Genius Bruiser: Have the strength to do some heavy damage but the intelligence to know where to apply it.
- Humans Are Bastards: They fight and squabble over Gender, Race, and Religion. Kill to prove themselves right. The wealthy are full of greed & pride and the poor are full of envy & hate. It's hard not to see them this way.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: A few feet away to be exact.
- It's for a Book: Has done a lot of research for this very reason.
- Lightning Bruiser: Strong as mentioned above but can hit fast too.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Bulldozer, a nickname variety.
- Stepford Smiler: A combination of Type A and Type B. Some Type C when I'm extremely mad.
- The Lost Lenore: See I Let Gwen Stacy Die above.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Blueberry pie, mint chocolate ice cream and chicken okonomiyaki.