Describe Hard Luck 13 here.
Wait, you're asking me? Okay, I guess I'll give it a go. The name is kind of dumb, I know but hey, I've got lousy luck a lot of the time and my favorite number is 13. It's nice and generic so people can't hunt me down. Yes I'm paranoid, but oh well. Comes from playing way too much assassins with clever friends. Eventually you stop leaving your food exposed in any way to their machinations. Oops, sorry. I tend to rant like that.
Let's see, other random crap that you guys don't care about. I have something called Asperger's Syndrome, which makes social situations kind of tough since I suck at picking up social cues, but I did get something good out of it. I became, through force of will and a lot of free time, extremely observant of behaviors, giving me a bit of an instinct for how people act. Not individuals, just people as a whole, which is why I got into acting I suppose.
My favorite color is a weird little shade called rifle green which I plan to use in my first Imperial Guard army as soon as I have enough money to actually get started with playing Warhammer40000 as opposed to just bathing in fluff almost daily.
My goal in life is to become a professional actor, however unlikely it is to happen. For now I get my acting fix by getting way to into my characters for various tabletop RP Gs.
I discovered this site purely by accident and was immediately sucked in.
Thanks to TV Tropes however, I have discovered a lot of the other things I enjoy. Among them Neon Genesis Evangelion, Girl Genius, Sequential Art, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, and too many others to count.
Tropes That Apply To Me To The Best Of My Knowledge!!
- Bad Ass Longcoat : Working on geting a duster IRL but for now I live longcoatedly through my characters in both tabletop games and video games. Stems from growing up watching a lot of westerns. Probably also the source of my undying love for Firefly.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble : Phlegmatic with a bit of melancholic that kicks in when I actually get motivated about something.
- Gushing About Shows You Like : I once ranted for an hour to nobody in particular about why Dune is awesome.
- More Dakka : My preferred tactic for things from airsoft to any RPG with automatic weapons.
- Perverse Sexual Lust : Mmmmmmmmmmm Kaylee covered in grease. Mmmmmmm. Ahem. Sorry about that. Also Revy. And AsukaLangleySohryu, Kallen Kozuki, and Yoko Littner. Yeah. Anime babes, that make me think the wrong thing.
- Revolvers Are Just Better : In contrast to more dakka with primaries I tend towards revolvers for sidearms. See Badass Long Coat above for the reason.
- Shout-Out : I drop them in conversation all the time to the point that I often just use one work's name for something to refer to something in real life. Hell, I once (only half jokingly) called Shadar-kai Yuuzahn Vong.