This Troper is a fan of the narrative context in all forms of stories, and is an outright media fiend for everything under the sun-TV, Movies, Anime, Videogames, you name it. Where he falls short is quite simple because of very simple reasons.
1) TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life. Not only TV Tropes, but everything else he does; writing, looking for jobs, trying to find a way in life without analyzing every little thing like he is so used to doing, and still analyzing all the fun stuff at the same time. 2) The fact that Double Standard annoys him like the plague. While he has no problem with the ones which aren't sexist by nature (and will fully admit that some of them peique his small number interests heavily, If You Know What I Mean, he has absolutely no tolerance for characters of liability. A character-male or female, and no matter their fierce strength or gentle sweetness-should just do nothing. They should contribute in his mind. 3) He tends to do quite a bit of Archive Binging, especially with his friends. When he gets into a series, its hard to pull him away until he's either done or there's nothing else until he waits.
Series He's Currently Watching:
- Doctor Who
- Burn Notice
- Kamen Rider Double
- White Collar
- Monday Night Raw: Again, and if things stay the way they are, he might enjoy it again.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: And he says that he doesn't care. It's Periphery Demographic, and he feels that he's a man who having watched it.
- Adventure Time With Finn And Jake: Also, he needs to remind you that he fought a BEAR!
- Regular Show
- Symbionic Titan
- One Piece
- MS Paint Adventures: especially HomeStuck.
- Girl Genius
- Order Of The Stick
And a bunch more that he can't think of right now.
Be warned. Unlike most of The Internet appears to have, he actually has Aspergers Syndrome. He does not use it as a crutch, but he wants people to be aware of it so that not only the Trolls can get their jokes out of the way, but also so that he can try and join along in conversation and troping as much as he can.