A long-term Brit lurker making this up as she goes along and who really should stop referring to herself in the third person. Found this place by accident and now cannot stop using the word badass. Is particularly prone to referencing tropes due to being an online roleplayer of the sort who just seems programmed to think like this.
This troper would rather like to claim infamy, but doubts she is able to. However, been kicked out of Twilight for hysterical laughter at what was supposed to be the dramatic denouement is a fond memory of hers and likely to remain such.
This troper provides examples of:
- Amusing Injuries
- This troper ends up in Accident and Emergency clutching her arm. X-Ray person: "What happened here?" This troper: "I was hit by a flying trombone." Even if it was on the overhead rack of the bus when the driver braked sharply, it's no excuse.
- Badass Bookworm (A straight-A* student who just happens to study jujutsu and once left a perfect hand-shaped bruise on the face of the class bully.)
- Belly Dancer
- Blind Without 'Em
- Boat Lights
- Brain Bleach conversations
- British Accents (Actually, a fairly neutral one, but this troper can slip into various at will.)
- Cross Player
- Feminine Women Can Cook (This troper now specialises in cakes as birthday presents.)
- Fiery Redhead who commonly finds herself in Blonde, Brunette, Redhead friendship groups, for some reason. And dance groups, for that matter.
- Grammar Nazi
- Most Common Superpower
- Stock British Phrases (Half of this troper's vocabulary, particularly so American internet users don't spot the swearing.)
- Took a Level in Badass (In one year of college and plenty of jujutsu training.)
- Victoria's Secret Compartment
At some point, this troper will work out how many of these apply to her most trope-a-licious character, but she hasn't actually good all day here.