- Aborted Arc: Season 1's "The Search for Mineshafts!" and Season 2's "Mine-io Kart!" Episodes were unfinished for unknown reasons. The latter was likely put on haitus in order to get the other episodes released on schedule, but given the series' ending, it will likely never be finished.
- Blooper: The 10A Shorts series is depicted as being these.
- Call-Back: The menu music in 10ACraft: Fighter Edition 2 has brief skits of music from the previous game, namely the Menu Theme (fittingly enough) and the Last Stop Theme (the final level).
- Deleted Scene: Oddly enough, "The Search for Mineshafts!" was meant to have a third part for Season 1, Episode 14, but was cut for unknown reasons.
- Fake American: All of the characters are voiced by an American Text-to-Speech programme from Season 1, Episode 4 onwards.
- God Does Not Own This World: To a degree. After all, the series does take place in Minecraft. Though to be fair, most of the characters are original, and they do tend to break the boundaries set by Minecraft itself (being able to jump 20 feet in the air, for example), making Minecraft nothing more than a plot point at most.
- In Memoriam: 10A Shorts: Episode 2 was dedicated to the Foyle College Junior School, which was tragically burned down just a few weeks prior to the episode.
- Inspiration for the Work: The "Five Nights at Freddy's!" Episodes, obviously inspired by the games of the same name. "Total Wipeout: Minecraft Edition!" was also based on the titular TV show.
- Word of God says that The Adventures of 10ACraft: Fighter Edition was inspired by Super Smash Bros.
- Portmanteau Series Nickname: 10ACraft is a combination of 10A (the class of the main characters) and Minecraft.
- Promoted Fanboy: Dylan, if the comments of certain episodea are anything to go by.
- Series Hiatus: The series suffers from this VERY frequently. Justified, considering The Super Artist Gamer is a busy guy in his mid-late teens.
- Unfinished Episode: Again, "The Search for Mineshafts!" Part 3.
- Art Evolution: The below-mentioned character models are a good example, with ghe characters getting redesigned almost entirely, it seems. Some characters, like Ross and Conall, received minor tweaks and changes. Others characters, most notably who seem to be Erin, Amber and Megan, have undergone complete redesigns, and look like brand new characters as a result.
- Easter Egg: On this very page, no less. TheSuperArtistGamer has disclosed a link to a short unlisted video containing, among other things, a brief glimpse of some character models (possibly, the ones for the 10ACraft Reboot series he proposed on his "The Future of 10ACraft" video on his personal channel), with the date 202X, indicating that an animated series could very well become a reality. By his request, here is the link for those curious: https://youtu.be/t-aZ3GOq6Wo