- Bonus Material:
- Cooper's Retail Blog
- The number used in the barcode of the logo used to be an actual phone number. People could call it, and leave their retail stories on the answer phone. Unfortunately as newspapers didn't always display the logo, the idea was eventually dropped due to lack of interest.
- The new archive has a bonus strip set at the Dollar Admiral that replaced Grumbel's.
- Colbert Bump: The strip seems to have gained a considerable fandom due to repeated promotion by The Punchline.
- Contest Winner Cameo: The character of Keith was named for the winner of a contest on Cooper's Retail Blog.
- Fan Nickname: The commenters tend to call Brice 'Brick' when they're criticizing him.
- Fanon: Some fans believe that Stuart had planned to replace himself with Josh when he got promoted to district manager, and only promoted Marla instead to suck up to Lara Silver and 'prove' he'd be a more progressive manager. While there's circumstantial evidence to back it up there's no 'smoking gun' to prove that was Stuart's motivation.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: At this time there is no way to read the comics, as Comics Kingdom pulled the strip a few days after it ended (and the bulk of it was behind a paywall anyway). Feuti is currently looking for a new home for the archive.
- Finally averted with a new website
- Milestone Celebration: This Sunday strip, published on the week of the strip's 10th anniversary.
- What Could Have Been: The cover for the book Pretending You Care originally had Marla tending a customer. However, the publisher feared this would make it seem the book is aimed at women-only, so the creator had to replace Marla with Cooper, which didn't make sense because he only very rarely works on the sales floor.
Trivia / Retail